Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded Star Club Membership Breakdown

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hmm....I wonder if it's a bit of chicken and egg type of scenario. By this I mean G! may not find it worthwhile creating more rewards for people to go past say 800 stars when there are so few people doing it, or there are few people doing it because there is no incentive?
GI isn't aiming to appease to the veteran player. Theyre aiming for the newer generation which would entice more people to play, which of course means more revenue.
I've often said that the star system could be far more than it currently is, but the rewards for the star level achievements would only be applicable to players who play this game for a long time. As many of us as there are that are piling up at lv 80, we are a very small percent of the total player base, so our voices aren't as loud as the more casual player. Would be great if they did something though

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
This is an old spreadsheet that I’ve used. I’ve just updated some of the data but may have missed some. Note that there are 4 sheets with information. Hope it helps 😉.

Hi guys, dragging up an old thread here, because I found something that I was in the processs of putting together, an excel sheet to keep track of stars.
I added a Total Stars Counter though, so when u mark the stars u have, they get tallied together on a new sheet. So, easier to keep track. Just put anything in the cell for the stars u have, I use an X.

Check it here,

Are there any new destinations since this document was made?
ac sheet.jpg

Top Bottom