Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded Star Club Membership Breakdown

I had a very interesting question asked by @Navigata07 as to what the break down of star club membership is. There is no easy way of displaying this on the forum, so I decided to have a dig around and see what the figures are:

150+ - 292 members
350+ - 135 members
500+ - 73 members
600+ - 49 members
700+ - 36 members
800+- 22 members
900+ - 14 members
1000+ - 21 members
1100+ - 9 members
1200+ - 9 members
1300+ - 3 members
1400+ - 3 members
1500+ - 1 members
1600+ - 0 members
1700+ - 0 members
1800+ - 0 members
1900+ - 0 members
2000+ - 1 members

Figures correct as of the 22nd September 2021.

View My Signature

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I had a very interesting question asked by @Navigata07 as to what the break down of star club membership is. There is no easy way of displaying this on the forum, so I decided to have a dig around and see what the figures are:

150+ - 292 members
350+ - 135 members
500+ - 73 members
600+ - 49 members
700+ - 36 members
800+- 22 members
900+ - 14 members
1000+ - 21 members
1100+ - 9 members
1200+ - 9 members
1300+ - 3 members
1400+ - 3 members
1500+ - 1 members
1600+ - 0 members
1700+ - 0 members
1800+ - 0 members
1900+ - 0 members
2000+ - 1 members

Figures correct as of the 22nd September 2021.

View My Signature
I never wouldve thought that it gets so exclusive after 1000....even the 800 and 900 star clubs arent largely populated either. Would be great if this info was easy to track automatically, but I understand the difficulty. Thanks for looking into this Dave 😁

Also the members can check the total from here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/help/medals/
Go down in the page and you will see next to the stars medal the names but some members they have all stars so the total not correct only if we give to the members the latest star medal they got then we can have the correct number for each star medal ........... like me you will find my name in the 1100 stars and 1200 stars.
stars medal.jpg

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It is interesting that this should appear. I have often thought about writing a user guide on this subject matter, but never managed to find the time to make a start, and then grow and develop it, beyond just the star club membership figures.

Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Also the members can check the total from here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/help/medals/
Go down in the page and you will see next to the stars medal the names but some members they have all stars so the total not correct only if we give to the members the latest star medal they got then we can have the correct number for each star medal ........... like me you will find my name in the 1100 stars and 1200 stars.
View attachment 57810
A good point. Basically each time you go to a new star club, you should be removed from the previous clubs you were in to get the correct tally 🤔

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It is interesting that this should appear. I have often thought about writing a user guide on this subject matter, but never managed to find the time to make a start, and then grow and develop it, beyond just the star club membership figures.

Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I still am hoping that GI will develop a star rewards system further than they currently have. There is a lot of potential in keeping players engaged as they collect more stars...by rewarding them with some gaming privileges.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I still am hoping that GI will develop a star rewards system further than they currently have. There is a lot of potential in keeping players engaged as they collect more stars...by rewarding them with some gaming privileges.
That is what I have been thinking for sometime, there is a great deal of scope with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A good point. Basically each time you go to a new star club, you should be removed from the previous clubs you were in to get the correct tally 🤔
Hmm, well removing star club is an admin task only. Mods can't do it.

And btw @Husam, I can see a lot of inconsistency in awarding of the star club badges. I think the banners are the only real way to tell. Even with @Navigata07, there is no 350 club or 600 club.

1632403544675.png

And you haven't even got a star club badge since 1000 stars
1632403633547.png

And btw @Husam, I can see a lot of inconsistency in awarding of the star club badges. I think the banners are the only real way to tell. Even with @Navigata07, there is no 350 club or 600 club.

View attachment 57857

View attachment 57858
True the banner is the best way but some members ask me to add the star medal. I Cant say no also I cannot remove them now and if I can it will take very long time better to keep it like that.
My stars medal before was there I removed the old stars medal because my name in all list just I keep the 1100 and 1200.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

View attachment 57857

View attachment 57858
Yes I purposely skipped those clubs. I join clubs based on if I like the color of the banner or not; I wasn't a fan of the 350 or 600 star club colors 😅

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Isn't there a server side DB where these are\can be written to and tracked via code?
I actually didnt think it would be difficult to track, but I am not a website programmer so even though I would think that a simple scan to find the banner that currently shows for each player on the site would be easy to do, I could easily be wrong. I thought that it could even be a part of the star club at the top. Show each club (with a number in parenthesis), then click on the name and all the members who are currently a part of this club would show up. Being in that club means that it is the highest and most current club you're in. When a member is promoted, it automatically subtracts a member from the previous club and adds them to their new one.

Diamond

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ixtddbx
Username
DiDi
Question for star chasers: Is there a guide (spreadsheet) that helps a person keep track of their progress toward staring destinations? For example, I was looking at Alliance destinations and trying to determine my personal progress. I can only figure out how to check the status on the current Alliance tasks. I have searched Wiki and can't seem to find any sort of guide (excluding the individual destination pages) however, it may exist and I am not using the correct search terms. Anyone have a star guide/plan/spreadsheet? Thanks for your help!

Diamond (Diane)
Game Names: DiDi & DiDi2

Question for star chasers: Is there a guide (spreadsheet) that helps a person keep track of their progress toward staring destinations? For example, I was looking at Alliance destinations and trying to determine my personal progress. I can only figure out how to check the status on the current Alliance tasks. I have searched Wiki and can't seem to find any sort of guide (excluding the individual destination pages) however, it may exist and I am not using the correct search terms. Anyone have a star guide/plan/spreadsheet? Thanks for your help!

Diamond (Diane)
Well, you cannot access event and green / blue / red map destinations while they are not active.
All adventure and alliance map flights you can see anytime in the respective tabs.
Alliance task flights (x 1,000 flights for 3*) you can access through the Ratings world map - you just need to know their names, find them on the map and then you’ll see number of flights and how many stars you earned. I am pretty sure you will find all alliance task destinations in the wiki here. If you can’t, just PM me and I’ll try to help.

Diamond (Diane)
This is an old spreadsheet that I’ve used. I’ve just updated some of the data but may have missed some. Note that there are 4 sheets with information. Hope it helps 😉.

From my understanding it's only for the few that were awarded 3 stars on some flights twice by GI. Essentially a mistake...
Actually in the past (in my case end of 2014) when the GI was not able to recover the game, they gave back original stars as a part of a compensation package (I have got back 500+ stars), but as the game started from scratch all destinations were 0 flights. Easy to double it and climb to insane numbers.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hmm....I wonder if it's a bit of chicken and egg type of scenario. By this I mean G! may not find it worthwhile creating more rewards for people to go past say 800 stars when there are so few people doing it, or there are few people doing it because there is no incentive?

Top Bottom