Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Speeding up buildings with greenies

Does anyone know if there is a way to hide the ability to speed up buildings using greenies? I have wasted too many greenies speeding up buildings when I am just trying to tap and collect everything quickly.
I know there is a confirmation window that pops up, but sometimes it pops up where the confirm button is right where I am tapping to collect my next building.
There is no worse feeling than wasting a greenie to speed up a cottage for the single passenger because I am am tapping too fast and not paying attention. I made this mistake twice last week.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Does anyone know if there is a way to hide the ability to speed up buildings using greenies? I have wasted too many greenies speeding up buildings when I am just trying to tap and collect everything quickly.
I know there is a confirmation window that pops up, but sometimes it pops up where the confirm button is right where I am tapping to collect my next building.
There is no worse feeling than wasting a greenie to speed up a cottage for the single passenger because I am am tapping too fast and not paying attention. I made this mistake twice last week.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
There is no way to hide this unfortunate daylight robbery I have suffered the same fate and event buildings are the worst of its kind because they have no options (you touch them - greenies gone). This is G! claiming it's 3 greenies back from you.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
It happened to me a few times and i changed the way i collect coins and passengers.For example if you collect from top to bottom its easiest to accidentally hit the confirmation button.Try to collect from bottom up or speed down a little bit on the collecting process.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Or buy more greenies ! 2000€ is not a lot ! ah ah :D !

I spend 90% of my playing time in the grid view. Everything lines up a bit better. When clearing a large area, I work on the theory of doing two runs and widen my tapping pattern instead of rapidly tapping but not moving far enough laterally to avoid the dreaded “confirm” button. There is definitely an advantage of working from one corner to the opposite but I can’t remember which direction without actually having it in front of me.

By far, the greatest change I’ve made (and I’ve always hated the damn things) is using a rubber tipped stylus. The tip is less than 1/4 of the size of my fat finger tip and in a very short time my accuracy with “the stick” smashed my efforts compared to my old Digit Mark1 (finger) and was just as fast.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

or buy a bigger screen !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I spend 90% of my playing time in the grid view. Everything lines up a bit better. When clearing a large area, I work on the theory of doing two runs and widen my tapping pattern instead of rapidly tapping but not moving far enough laterally to avoid the dreaded “confirm” button. There is definitely an advantage of working from one corner to the opposite but I can’t remember which direction without actually having it in front of me.

By far, the greatest change I’ve made (and I’ve always hated the damn things) is using a rubber tipped stylus. The tip is less than 1/4 of the size of my fat finger tip and in a very short time my accuracy with “the stick” smashed my efforts compared to my old Digit Mark1 (finger) and was just as fast.

Fat finger ! ah ah ! I understand too much what you say !

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
This has long been a pain point of this game for me,,, getting scalped of a green from accidentally speeding up a cottage or eatery is infuriating. I'm mean seriously, how many players over level 20 ever speed up building (on purpose) that gives a few passengers or coins? Why can't there simply be a setting check box, "___ Prompt for speed up. If not selected any misclick just pulls up the building stats as they do now but without the "speed up" button. And the confirmation is a joke,, it just so happens to popup right in the area your clicking on. As some above have said, avoiding the confirmation button can be helped by clicking down/left instead of the more natural up/right. Or also spreading the clicks while harvesting instead of right together in a row. I find it interesting that players that have never talked about this have figured out the same approach to avoiding the confirmation button. Folk's this for sure means that the confirmation button is purposely put it the most natural path as to give it the greatest chance of being clicked on by accident.
While were on the subject of useless popup,, the one where you are clicking passenger buildings to fill the terminal back up after sending flights out and when it fills up the next click brings up the popup to upgrade your terminal,, really? Not a big deal the first 100 times you see it,, but is a beat down after seeing it 500+ times. Why not just null those clicks after the terminal is full. A player would get it in 1-2 clicks that the terminal is full and quit clicking instead of getting that dumb popup.
And the (fairly new) popups as you're harvesting coins or passengers to purchase a golden toad of alarm clock is such a nuisance. Once again,, who is buying that bonus from those pop-up,,here are the numbers (estimates),, since they were implemented about 6 months ago the game has popped that message up 30,000,000 times on players games,, they have sold maybe 300,, of those 300 that were purchased,,280 of them were from someone accidentally clicking the confirmation because they were clicking so fast. So the player base has endured that popup millions of times for what results in a .00000066 return rate. Really?

Check the CONFIRM PURCHASE and they will ask each time if your are sure
upload_2018-7-11_19-30-55.png

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
This has long been a pain point of this game for me,,, getting scalped of a green from accidentally speeding up a cottage or eatery is infuriating. I'm mean seriously, how many players over level 20 ever speed up building (on purpose) that gives a few passengers or coins? Why can't there simply be a setting check box, "___ Prompt for speed up. If not selected any misclick just pulls up the building stats as they do now but without the "speed up" button. And the confirmation is a joke,, it just so happens to popup right in the area your clicking on. As some above have said, avoiding the confirmation button can be helped by clicking down/left instead of the more natural up/right. Or also spreading the clicks while harvesting instead of right together in a row. I find it interesting that players that have never talked about this have figured out the same approach to avoiding the confirmation button. Folk's this for sure means that the confirmation button is purposely put it the most natural path as to give it the greatest chance of being clicked on by accident.
While were on the subject of useless popup,, the one where you are clicking passenger buildings to fill the terminal back up after sending flights out and when it fills up the next click brings up the popup to upgrade your terminal,, really? Not a big deal the first 100 times you see it,, but is a beat down after seeing it 500+ times. Why not just null those clicks after the terminal is full. A player would get it in 1-2 clicks that the terminal is full and quit clicking instead of getting that dumb popup.
And the (fairly new) popups as you're harvesting coins or passengers to purchase a golden toad of alarm clock is such a nuisance. Once again,, who is buying that bonus from those pop-up,,here are the numbers (estimates),, since they were implemented about 6 months ago the game has popped that message up 30,000,000 times on players games,, they have sold maybe 300,, of those 300 that were purchased,,280 of them were from someone accidentally clicking the confirmation because they were clicking so fast. So the player base has endured that popup millions of times for what results in a .00000066 return rate. Really?

I totally agree with all what you said ! G!, please, read his post ! !

Top Bottom