Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
This 56th Blue Group Launch has been opened by @Wired Parrott (support) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration).

Once the four small timers will allow, you can then add more resources. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's are always welcomed.

Please be very careful not to click-on Liquid Fuel (2 points)

You may need to visit a neighbour to force the Launch to appear.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Here I am
friends.jpg

Please delete me before you launch
@Harcourt

I was the starter so it would have to be me that deleted. As I was not watching early and it
was not obvious whether you had added too much I left you. I will say I always have made it quite
clear the only launches I start with my WP2 account are small item launches. Also once joined it
should be quite clear what is going on unless you literally join the second I start as others will join
right as the launch starts. So no problems but please try and be aware WP2 small item, WP regular
and do as you would like I generally add what I want from the start on those launches. :cool:

Top Bottom