Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Soul net

Cazagusto

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e7160p8
Username
Cazagusto
Do you know what about the flares and shotguns the Black Wraiths drop are for? According to Wiki, they would be used to "repel zombies from flights", but have not seen anything like that. Am I missing something?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Do you mean 12 times in a single day? Or something else? I ask in that when I play I can only go to a neighbor once a day.
You can go to a neighbor as many times as you want each day. You can only visit 5 buildings/items (or 6 with ad) in a day. I did this once to see what would happen. Most times there were no black wraths. I got something like one black wrath on visit 3, 5, 10 & 12, and nothing dropped from them other than the ectoplasm, so I gave up.

Do you know what about the flares and shotguns the Black Wraiths drop are for? According to Wiki, they would be used to "repel zombies from flights", but have not seen anything like that. Am I missing something?
It seems that this year the flights have been flawless. But it used to be that way. While regular flights can get delays due to strikes, sand storms and such, dark skies destinations used to get zombies and the like

Top Bottom