Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Someone hacking the Alliance leaderboard?

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
I quit now since 7.0 Update but i have some interesting pictures for you all. I dont need to explain!! One time old and other new design.
Screenshot_20191209-144956_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-144859_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-091626_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-091605_Airport City.jpg

I was just reading back through an old thread about the alliance leaderboard cheating issues and was quite startled by many of the posts- primarily because they all involved exactly the same players every time the issue has been raised. Having never been anywhere near the top of the list, I used to read the threads but didn’t commit much energy to studying who was who and so on!

Now that my rage from last week has dissipated, I tried to start thinking more logically and calmly about ways to stop it all. No success yet, so I changed direction slightly and began trying to find ways to make it harder to do and a nuisance so that it might cause enough frustration and their sick idea of fun might become more of a chore and less desirable. The one thing that stood out is that it seems that most of this dirty work is done by only tiny percentage of the alliance members, but these “super alliances” have usually have around 20 players benefiting from it.

Banning only the.main culprits might be the current goal, but the success of their rubbish manoeuvres is impossible without the approval and assistance of others. Right at the top of that list is the alliance leaders. The pond scum cannot do their deeds without Alliance leaders allowing them into their groups. Some tactics involve accounts jumping on and out at very calculated times so that their actions, tactics and often identities, are difficult to identify. This is impossible to do without the assistance of the alliance leader. Assisting a crime is also a crime. Guilty! To argue that the majority of the alliance aren’t involved is irrelevant- they are aware of it and accept the spoils of the crime. Guilty! If there really are any members that are blissfully unaware, well... I’m not sure, but ignorance isn’t a defence and if they’re that dumb, they should still have a special place to play with their fairies, but let’s find a location that doesn’t affect the masses. Somewhere with a bit of soft padding so they can’t hurt themselves, either.
So there’s some measure of guilt through the 20. Ban the active cretins and apportion punishment to the rest. Kicking the entire alliance out each week as soon as there’s even a hint of suspicion, (and suspicion seems to be enough to justify blocking games for time travel). Bump the whole group out every week and after a few months there will be an uproar which will force the majority of the groups to either get rid of the trouble makers or move to another alliance which is doing the right thing. Or quit. A Trojan horse method would force an implosion with all the hard work being done from within.

Last edited:
Top Bottom