Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Solidarity - a token gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.
10B9D736-EB88-4C67-9358-FCE0967380FF.gif

I checked a week ago as I had similar thoughts to @Madge59230. GI moved to Vilnius, Lithuania in 2014.
Game Insight:
Founded in 2009 in Moscow, Russia.
In 2012, the company opened its office in San Francisco, USA.
Since May 29, 2014, the company is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Their CEO, Anatolijs Ropotovs, is from Latvia.

Game Insight:
Founded in 2009 in Moscow, Russia.
In 2012, the company opened its office in San Francisco, USA.
Since May 29, 2014, the company is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Their CEO, Anatolijs Ropotovs, is from Latvia.
I wonder if it was by then it stopped being Road404 to become Game Insight

Д

Дима (gift)

Are you serious?))))))>)
Stop pay for gas if you really want solidarity

Д

Дима (gift)

Personally, I’ll do as I want. It’s a token gesture as stated above. You do as you want too. Where I am from, it’s still a free world.
> Solidarity - a token gesture
> it’s still a free world.

Congratulation Madge. You unconsciously repeated the slogan of EU foreign policy. Our politicians are just miserable cowards. That is why the free world is going to hell. Don't worry, our softness will lead our countries to the Caliphate.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Couple other games I play (Golf Clash for example, and all EA Sports apps) have turned off in-game purchases to all of Russia and Belarus, and users have widely supported those actions.

Couple other games I play (Golf Clash for example, and all EA Sports apps) have turned off in-game purchases to all of Russia and Belarus, and users have widely supported those actions.
I agree, BUT please remember Game Insight is Lithuanian, not Russian. It was originally founded in Russia, but relocated. I have been searching all over the web to see if the game has any Russian links, and if it does they are well hidden.

I don't like politics coming into a game, but would not play if I thought i was supporting Russia.

I agree, BUT please remember Game Insight is Lithuanian, not Russian. It was originally founded in Russia, but relocated. I have been searching all over the web to see if the game has any Russian links, and if it does they are well hidden.

I don't like politics coming into a game, but would not play if I thought i was supporting Russia.
Game Insight is Lithuanian based but was formed via merger of multiple companies including Road 404 (studio), the original developers of AC, out of Moscow, Russia. This structure is very common in the computer software industry (especially gaming, most large studios have teams around the globe, but not necessarily merged) and occurred years back and presumably still employs those from Road 404 in Moscow, plus elsewhere:

Scroll down to Game Insight.

Your call...

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96

I don't care where they are located. I care where they are doing business. I'm for all companies shutting off business with Russia for now. Nothing against the good people in Russia, but there are basically two choices--either the international community deals with Russia through conflict, or the people of Russia rise up and promote change in their country. Neither option is optimal, but the last 100+ years of history would suggest there are few other alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom