Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share your top 3 weekly rank

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Settled for 3rd in the end...
DAD73627-3073-4A70-93A0-83DF17935BF8.jpeg

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Last night MegA had pushed PLM2 out of 2nd into 3rd and kept pushing, while 1st Du-Luv stayed still. Trying to stay ahead of MegA I ended up in 1st with 30 minutes to go, and MegA about to put Du-Luv in 3rd. Somewhere Du-Luv found 1900 points in the last minutes, so I settled for second.

rank 30 minutes to go..JPG
rank 7 minutes to go..JPG

Settled for 3rd in the end...
View attachment 44016
You pushed PLM out of 1st when you jumped into my group with 3 days left. I ended up within sight of you in 7th. When I jumped in there were only 30 players listed. When you jumped in there were between 60 & 70.

Interesting side note. PLM finished here in 7th, but completed the progress bar through 20. PLM2, fought for 1st and ended in 2nd, having only gotten through 16-1/2 on the progress bar.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Last night MegA had pushed PLM2 out of 2nd into 3rd and kept pushing, while 1st Du-Luv stayed still. Trying to stay ahead of MegA I ended up in 1st with 30 minutes to go, and MegA about to put Du-Luv in 3rd. Somewhere Du-Luv found 1900 points in the last minutes, so I settled for second.

View attachment 44021View attachment 44020

You pushed PLM out of 1st when you jumped into my group with 3 days left. I ended up within sight of you in 7th. When I jumped in there were only 30 players listed. When you jumped in there were between 60 & 70.

Interesting side note. PLM finished here in 7th, but completed the progress bar through 20. PLM2, fought for 1st and ended in 2nd, having only gotten through 16-1/2 on the progress bar.
Sorry for bumping you out!
It ended up being an tough group. 1st and second went a bit mad, I kinda settled at that point. They had nearly twice the points I had? Yeah I probably had the resources for it, but it becomes very expensive for items you can get elsewhere.
Yes I agree, it would be nice to see the final results.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Sorry for bumping you out!
It ended up being an tough group. 1st and second went a bit mad, I kinda settled at that point. They had nearly twice the points I had? Yeah I probably had the resources for it, but it becomes very expensive for items you can get elsewhere.
Yes I agree, it would be nice to see the final results.
I knew I was in trouble when I saw I was 1st of just over 30. PLM2 jumped into a group at the same time and was 3rd of 97. It's a roll of the dice.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I knew I was in trouble when I saw I was 1st of just over 30. PLM2 jumped into a group at the same time and was 3rd of 97. It's a roll of the dice.
After consistently getting top 3 this was myfirst week in the 71 to 80 leagues and jumped in a bit earlier than normal. So knew i was in troube when I saw Mike and you - happy to still get top 10 and know just have to try and be sneakier in future.

Did both support accounts late, both joined leagues in second and finished 2nd and 8th - so yep still roll of the dice on how full leagues are an who else is trying to get in late.

Top Bottom