Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Server issues, no launch landing

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Tonight we had trouble visiting at least 50% of the neighbours we tried to visit! due to 'server connection error'.

Now the game says that the lander from our blue launch is 'ready', but I can't see it anywhere on the game board.

Is anyone else having the same troubles?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I've had the same issue since last night... Can still visit many friends, and receive gifts, but can't start a launch or add friends...

UPDATE: can add friends now, but not start a launch...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Launch in progress is showing zero points despite using several items. Had server error message last night.

Juvenal Gt city pwcmvj Hburr Uncle Mans joboo

Hi - I am have the exact same problem as Hburr (Launch in progress is showing zero points despite using several items. Had server error message last night.)
I began my Blue Launch at approx 2000 EST - and I can tap the various Launch Item icons and they go Dark and the Timer starts - nothing happens.
The counter for the Item is reduced by 1 but when the time expires the Item counter increases by 1. In other words you do not lose the item.
I have seen "Server" messages for the past few day - and at one point I could not visit most of my neighbors (NOTE: I did not have internet Issues!!!!) - However, today I have not seen these messages. My guess is that GI has SCREWED UP once more !! :mad::mad::mad: Bill

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Juvenal Gt city pwcmvj Hburr Uncle Mans joboo

Hi - I am have the exact same problem as Hburr (Launch in progress is showing zero points despite using several items. Had server error message last night.)
I began my Blue Launch at approx 2000 EST - and I can tap the various Launch Item icons and they go Dark and the Timer starts - nothing happens.
The counter for the Item is reduced by 1 but when the time expires the Item counter increases by 1. In other words you do not lose the item.
I have seen "Server" messages for the past few day - and at one point I could not visit most of my neighbors (NOTE: I did not have internet Issues!!!!) - However, today I have not seen these messages. My guess is that GI has SCREWED UP once more !! :mad::mad::mad: Bill
Yes, i read about it, GI announced:

Please consider that today on February 6th we're launching a technical maintenance procedure. During this time, some social features in the game can be unavailable, like sending gifts or joint rocket launch.
Thank you for your patience & understanding!

Hope it works now or it will work soon.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I logged this problem with GI last night. They had the temerity to say that the problem was fixed, when I still can't launch any rockets!!!

If you are having the same troubles, log your problem with GI.
That's the only way they will discover the extent of the problem and have enough data to actually identify the source and fix it.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Tonight we had trouble visiting at least 50% of the neighbours we tried to visit! due to 'server connection error'.

Now the game says that the lander from our blue launch is 'ready', but I can't see it anywhere on the game board.

Is anyone else having the same troubles?

I think that they (GI Support) may all be home watching the Olympics !!!!
:confused:

Top Bottom