Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Server issues, no launch landing

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Had the same problem yesterday. Let the launch fail. Just tried again and got the "server" message. Not going any further until this bug is swatted.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
I have been having launch issues for the last two days. When I tried to open a launch (blue) I received a server connection error I went back and tried to green launch and received a message that I must complete the ongoing mission first. What ongoing mission? I finally was able to blue launch just now, but I was not credited for any of the flight items -- Liquid fuel, small fuel tank, additional stabilizer, explosive bolt, solid fuel, large fuel tank (2), main stabilizer (2) that I tried to use.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I just got this update from GI after I submitted a ticket a few days ago (I will say I laughed if they think I remember exact details for their request, but I do know I used a Powerful Explosive Bolt because I was in second place):

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
First of all I would like to thank you for reporting the problem and taking an active part in resolving it. The issue with the rocket seems to be caused by the recent technical works on our servers. Our engineers are already working on the issue. We would highly recommend you to avoid launching the rocket or spend items on it in the next few days until the issue is completely eliminated.
To look closer into the matter I would like to request the following information:
1) The list of items you used to launch the rocket.
Thank you in advance!
Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I just got this update from GI after I submitted a ticket a few days ago (I will say I laughed if they think I remember exact details for their request, but I do know I used a Powerful Explosive Bolt because I was in second place):

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
First of all I would like to thank you for reporting the problem and taking an active part in resolving it. The issue with the rocket seems to be caused by the recent technical works on our servers. Our engineers are already working on the issue. We would highly recommend you to avoid launching the rocket or spend items on it in the next few days until the issue is completely eliminated.
To look closer into the matter I would like to request the following information:
1) The list of items you used to launch the rocket.
Thank you in advance!
Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team
Oh, dear. flip123 and I launched this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed....

I did a green launch a few days ago and everything went well - I assumed the launch issues were fixed. So I started a blue launch tonight and me and Bill have over 1500 of the 2000 in already, but I can't get back in the launch. Every time I start the game, everything works but the launch. Nothing happens when I click the spaceship launch button or the blue launch pad. If I send GI a ticket, I won't get a response until after the launch ends.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? I have tried closing and restarting the app and restarting the iPad. Neither of these worked. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
LAX billsnj I hope this glitch is fixed before your launch time runs out!

I am getting the 'server connection error' message when I try to visit neighbors. Maybe the two are related? The last tab on my 'neighbors' page is also currently missing.
There's never a dull moment with GI! That's for sure!
Good luck!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I've just tried to visit neighbours, too, and I can't visit anyone at all. If you are in the same boat notify GI, so that they can get an idea of the extent of the problem and just how agro we all are about it.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I did a green launch a few days ago and everything went well - I assumed the launch issues were fixed. So I started a blue launch tonight and me and Bill have over 1500 of the 2000 in already, but I can't get back in the launch. Every time I start the game, everything works but the launch. Nothing happens when I click the spaceship launch button or the blue launch pad. If I send GI a ticket, I won't get a response until after the launch ends.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? I have tried closing and restarting the app and restarting the iPad. Neither of these worked. Does anyone have any suggestions?

LAX I joined launch after about 15 hours and all looks well, just a few points remaining. When I went to add the final points it was complete.
My rocket has launched

Hope everthing is OK for you and billsnj

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

LAX Eric - I had the same problem - it lasted for about an hour - Servers were down !!! I tried to visit everyone of my Neighbors - same message "Server Connection". o_O Bill
PS At least the Blue Launch completed !!!! been a long time since we were able to go up !! :)

Top Bottom