Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday February 6th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

One of the best parts of this game is the gifting so we can help each other out. Unfortunately for my main game, this part has become flakey with several times this week that my timer did not reset. I keep getting gifts though (and I'm really thankful to have wonderful friends who keep sending gifts even though they aren't getting returned promptly) but my backlog is increasing. Please bear with me as I wait for G! to fix this problem. I will return gifts to all of you but it may take some time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
SpaceMonkeyJay
Username
SpaceMonkeyJay
Hi, All!
Hope you have a good day.

1). Username: SpaceMonkeyJay
2). General description: Level 22, 29 stars, 4 hearts so far.

3). Items Required:
Power Source
Fuel
Passengers

4). Items I can send:
Numerator, Copy Machine, Fluorescent Lamp, Passengers (5,10), Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Do Not Disturb Sign, Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Slide Rule, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box (lvl 23), Fuel Hose (lvl 24), Gyroscope (lvl 25), Spare Propeller (lvl 26), Deicer (lvl 29), Grinding Machine (lvl 32), Blanket (lvl 41), WIreless Compass (lvl 41), Centrifuge (lvl 41), Attitude Indicator (lvl 46), Crucible (lvl 51), Earplugs (lvl 51), Fruit Lollipop (lvl 51).

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I'm trying to build a cosmic fuel station, but I still need some items
Can somebody help me with them?
Thanks in advance

It is built.... thought it produced more than that.. what a waste...

It produces plenty!

The problem is that you can only use them every 2 hours, so most launches don't last that long to use more than a few.

Personally, I think the developers kicked the game in the nuts by also including solid fuel in the launch-ready chests.
Ah well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom