Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21st December 2013 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
Lovely, woke this morning to find my city covered in snow... Sleigh all ready, ice runway built, just need those hanger bits... Can send Oil, Lanterns and Snowballs...

I have updated Bali2 to Bad Santa, and requests Old Lanterns please.
I will update Bali Hi as soon as I have established whether the bugs are worth it.

Bali Hi has Christmas Gift Shop, as well as three Santa's House, an Igloo, Ice Castle, Xmas tree (all located at bottom of residential area).

I also have a Christmas Gift Shop in Bali2.

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Sleigh Covers needed.
Old Lanterns are also important, sold all my sleighs last year, need to rebuild them now.

As for the quest gift, would you all prefer something that:
- gives collectable items, like the Christmas Tree (last year), or
- gives hidden location maps, like Chichen Itza, Bibracte, etc. (since they are no longer available in the Duke's shop), or
- increase population?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Trying to build a few of the hangars for the Jet-Powered Sleighs. "OBD Santa Item" is in need of Sleigh Covers & Red Paint. Could also use the Icicle for repairing the Jet-Powered Sleigh.

Thanks!!

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
With the new way to count population, I need to complete the town halls as soon as possible.

Please help !!!!
see in signature.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
javi

it doe not matter if you upgrade the town hall, it would not recognize that it i upgraded.
I have a level 7 town hall and it istill telling me to upgrade it a long the bug around you may not be able to get to the point where your population i below the level short of demolishing all population buildings.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi

it doe not matter if you upgrade the town hall, it would not recognize that it i upgraded.
I have a level 7 town hall and it istill telling me to upgrade it a long the bug around you may not be able to get to the point where your population i below the level short of demolishing all population buildings.

So I may need todestroy half of my city :eek:

Top Bottom