Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21st December 2013 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Hello!

My signature is updated.

12:34 can you send my Sleight cover, pls? InCoNvEnIeNtE can you send me Red Paint

Any X- mas items are welcome.

I noticed a bug? After my update, I cleared my memory. I see an incoming present, but when I click on iy, I see nothing :( I have to restart my mobile and then it is alright ... It is really inoing :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my 3 games received today. Gifts went out again.

AYON1 needs: 4x Sleigh Cover, 2x Sleigh Oil, 4x Red Paint, Can anyone help me??? Thanks in advance for sending.
NOYA12 needs: Lantern, Icicle and Snowballs.
VAYKA1 needs: Lantern, Icicle and Snowballs.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out earlier today and my signature has been updated.

Please note that my game auto completed the Santa quest immediately after the update, so I do NOT need any Santa items and I do NOT have any Santa items to send to you. I have my in-game name with "NoXmas" now since the update yesterday, but still received a few of the Santa items, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

I do have some Santa's Bad Day quest buildings (in the middle of my Airport) if you want to come to click them to get the items you need.

Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
Québec: thanks for Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Oscillating Beacon.
pienicki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Defroster.
Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Spare Wire to your itismie game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Hose.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spareship Launch Console.

two6, perezgreg, valestij, vakuu: thanks for the Xmas items but I already auto completed the quest right after the update and I put "NoXmas" in my in-game profile name, please do not waste your limited gift resource. My needs are in my signature, and if you have to send Xmas items, please send to people who need them.

Top Bottom