Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest - Again!

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
another year..21 days to complete! Gifts needed for the flights to continents dropping (very seldom) this year from Christmas Gift Shop buildings I notice. (Shops cost 5 greenies each though)

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Santas Bad Day.JPG

More then enought time to complete! :D

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
This is all good- if you can actually play the game.for 5 days now my game has been stuck on "loading" page and won't open.ticket already sent to GI.:banghead:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Blocked games can see the subquest (if it is the first year) but don't get the main quest :-(
Hope the blockage is solved very quickly as the only game with a challenge is blocked.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If you want to build a Hangar for a Jet-Powered Sleigh without spending greenies or getting gifts from neighbors, use the "build/get free item/sell" approach.
1. Build the Hangar
2. Speed the build if you want
3. Get a free item by watching a video
4. Sell the Hangar
Repeat until you complete or the free item offer ends!
Cheers,
Tom
Tom

I seen this advice in one of the above threads, really good advice so I decided to quote and post it here for people to read again.

EDIT - Seems to be a limit of getting 6 items, will try again tomorrow to see if there is a built in limit of 6 videos watched a day

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If this is your first year doing Santa's Bad Day, I recommend buying the Christmas Gift Shop asap (5 greenies) as they drop the Gifts of Continents which you need to fly your sleighs.
Where do you buy this? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT - Found it about 1/3 of the way along the shops/commerce section

Last edited:
Top Bottom