Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest - Again!

Where do you buy this? I can't seem to find it.

Go to the Shopping Cart, click on the Commercial $ building icon, scroll through the list and you will find Christmas Gift Shop after the Coffee Bar.

It seems many people have sold off or warehoused their Santa's House(s). Bali Hi still has 4 Santa's House, Ice Skating Rink, Ice Castle, Ice Sculpture Park, 2 Igloos and 1 Xmas Gift Shop to visit. Look for mostly white buildings at the Top middle of residential area.

Reward building doesn't increase passengers output by 15% in mobile version? It does on fb so this according to me is a lot better reward building. :)

Maybe another small glitch from developers? I would appreciate the increase passenger output. Let' s see what the GI will disclose, but meantime I go to get it. Could anyone please send them a ticket? I am sorry, but I am still very excited from the previous conversation related to bug when I got Madlen airport and got an unfair compensation for all the loses. Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Here's another tip - you can purchase a snowman from the Parks/Trees section of the store, and you can put up to 10 of them. They are NOT available after the quest ends, but they increase 5% the commercial income of your buildings, so if you strategically place them near high-grossing buildings, you can increase your income quite a lot...

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Complete Forgetful Santa collection to have the Igloo.
To unlock you will need 1x Liquid Nitrogen, 1x Freezer, 1x Snowmaker and 2x Refrigerators.

I think I did that, and then I got an ice sculture park instead of an igloo, or are we talking about two diffrent things

Neighbors,
I feel I'm not advancing well with the current quest. I'm playing it for a very first time and my current status is:
2 sleighs, 3 1/2 hangars, 1 gift shop, 1 not finished skate rink,
Lapland 14/40 flights and 4x Start Dust available
"Gift" destination - 1-4 flights to each
Collections:
Forgetful Santa - 2 items from Lapland until now
Five Continents - no any balls
Cold Winter - didn't start to collect yet

Today's drop rate: I collected only neighbor's elves (I'm 7-hearted), used the old lantern to click on my elves and finally got 4 star dusts...

What is my best strategy for the next two weeks?
I need star dust to keep flying to Lapland and keep collecting Forgetful Santa, I also need gifts to fly to the five "gifts" destination and keep collecting Five Continents and items for winter buildings (atm skate rink), I also need at some point to start visiting neighbor's' winter buildings for Cold Winter collection.

Aha, and not to forget - I'm still finishing the Jet destinations so I don't have many bonuses (actually as of now I have only 1 x Spy Glass.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
I seen this advice in one of the above threads, really good advice so I decided to quote and post it here for people to read again.

EDIT - Seems to be a limit of getting 6 items, will try again tomorrow to see if there is a built in limit of 6 videos watched a day

Hi,
Great tip!
This also works when placing the building in the inventory, saving coins as it's cheaper than buying new ;)
Eva

Top Bottom