Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s bad mood 2018

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I accidentally added an igloo from the last event to my land, and now I cannot remove it since it is unfinished. Other than contacting support, any ideas of how to remove the igloo?

Watch some videos, finish it and store it back.
Accidentally I did the same with an igloo in preparation for the quest - I didn’t realise I had not completeted all 6 builds on the last quest.

You cannot watch any videos to get the pieces to finish it off as the quest is an old one, the only option I have is to buy the missing items with greens.

I have also sold all the existing igloos I had to see if those building items went back into the warehouse so I could use them to build and finish - this does not happen. It looks like if you sell a building that used items those items now get sold with the building - I’m sure it didn’t used to be like that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Accidentally I did the same with an igloo in preparation for the quest - I didn’t realise I had not completeted all 6 builds on the last quest.

You cannot watch any videos to get the pieces to finish it off as the quest is an old one, the only option I have is to buy the missing items with greens.

I have also sold all the existing igloos I had to see if those building items went back into the warehouse so I could use them to build and finish - this does not happen. It looks like if you sell a building that used items those items now get sold with the building - I’m sure it didn’t used to be like that.

Sucks that you cannot delete/warehouse the building. I am not going to worry about it for now. In a few days I am flying back to the US from Australia for Christmas . Seeing family for the first time in a year, this game will not be a worry.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
What's the difference between Santa's Bad Mood event and Santa's Bad Day event?

I have a runway with a plane on it from last year and when I click it the message says "Can only be used during the Santas Bad Day event".

Help me!!
:banghead:

What's the difference between Santa's Bad Mood event and Santa's Bad Day event?

I have a runway with a plane on it from last year and when I click it the message says "Can only be used during the Santas Bad Day event".

Help me!!
:banghead:
Totally different events. Santa's Bad Day was offered last year, Santa's Bad Mood was 2 years ago. No special planes or runways this year.

There are some events coming in pairs, like the two New Year's event (the Santa's Bad xxx in question) or the spring's events (On the Wings of Love and A Walk in the Clouds). Instead of repeating the event every year GI alternates between two events so they come every second year. They are completely different events however with completely different event items and event buildings, the only common thing so far I found is the event currency (Candy Canes in the winter event) and the buildings purchasable with event currency (the second four buildings incl. the Magical Christmas Tree are from last year's Santa's Bad Day).

There are some events coming in pairs, like the two New Year's event (the Santa's Bad xxx in question) or the spring's events (On the Wings of Love and A Walk in the Clouds). Instead of repeating the event every year GI alternates between two events so they come every second year. They are completely different events however with completely different event items and event buildings, the only common thing so far I found is the event currency (Candy Canes in the winter event) and the buildings purchasable with event currency (the second four buildings incl. the Magical Christmas Tree are from last year's Santa's Bad Day).
But last year we had those nice igloos, cheap, 1x1 and pass producers... this year’s passengers buildings are 2x2 and more expensive

But last year we had those nice igloos, cheap, 1x1 and pass producers... this year’s passengers buildings are 2x2 and more expensive
Nope, Igloo and Santa's House, 1x1 together with Ice Castle, Skating Rink and Ice Sculpture Park, 2x2 were buildings obtainable through collections, not through event currency.
Last year we could buy for candy canes canes the Bauble, the Hockey Field, the Gingerbread House and the Magical Xmas Tree - they didn't drop anything however, they just increased max pop by 3,5,10 and 15.

Nope, Igloo and Santa's House, 1x1 together with Ice Castle, Skating Rink and Ice Sculpture Park, 2x2 were buildings obtainable through collections, not through event currency.
Last year we could buy for candy canes canes the Bauble, the Hockey Field, the Gingerbread House and the Magical Xmas Tree - they didn't drop anything however, they just increased max pop by 3,5,10 and 15.
You’re absolutely right, I think I was confounding igloos with snowmen

Top Bottom