Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S3 planes

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Ive started to collect quite a few gold and silver tokens and would like to spend them on getting either some s2/s3 planes, my current fleet is 2 swifts, 2 owls, 2 hawks, 2 eagles, im a level 45 so can get upto giants at the moment. What is the most efficient s2/3 plane to get to maximise the % decrease in flight times?
Many thanks.

Just to remind you s3 planes can only be obtained by flying the alliance purple maps...
some other people around here can give much better advice than me, but I wouldn’t spend a single golden token in s2 planes.
golden tokens are super important to upgrade your reserve hangar
we also need them to visa centers and police stations
you won’t be needing reserve hangar, visa centers or police stations in the near future, as you’re only level 45 and flying small planes.
however, they will be absolutely essential when your game is more developed.
And they aren’t cheap. You’ll need thousands of golden tokens. So, start saving them now, don’t waste them in s2 planes. Keep in mind that AC is a long haul game.
other people may have different opinions. Read them all, and take your own conclusions based on how you play.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Just to remind you s3 planes can only be obtained by flying the alliance purple maps...
some other people around here can give much better advice than me, but I wouldn’t spend a single golden token in s2 planes.
golden tokens are super important to upgrade your reserve hangar
we also need them to visa centers and police stations
you won’t be needing reserve hangar, visa centers or police stations in the near future, as you’re only level 45 and flying small planes.
however, they will be absolutely essential when your game is more developed.
And they aren’t cheap. You’ll need thousands of golden tokens. So, start saving them now, don’t waste them in s2 planes. Keep in mind that AC is a long haul game.
other people may have different opinions. Read them all, and take your own conclusions based on how you play.
I meant s1/s2 lol, but thankyou very much this has swayed me now , ill save them up!

I meant s1/s2 lol, but thankyou very much this has swayed me now , ill save them up!
Agree totally with posts posted here. Save them up BUT don’t open the golden or silver chests till you are ready to spend them. I have 2 S2 planes BOTH bought by accident, through a mistimed click. I have to open them now as I’m at 100 but don’t if you don’t have too. Save yourself a lot of annoyance!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have a bit of a difference in opinion after a bit of discussion within my own alliance.

Before the discussion, I always thought getting S2 plane is very useless. But then, after some discussion and some more thinking, I see the benefit of having S2 planes. (For example, if you buy S2 Giant, you can fly 1 more Giant flight per day, that means extra 3,500 pax per week without extra effort. I can see the appeal for people who don't have lots of fuels or lots of bonuses). The extra pax comes into effect immediately that I can see for some people it's better to buy S2 planes rather than planning extensively for getting S3 planes.

For me, getting S3 planes is super hard that you need to calculate and plan very2 carefully (bonuses needed (all bonuses if you can), pax, fuel, flight items, maps). Without activating all bonuses, drop for S3 plane is very terrible (3% base rate). This is not yet talking about getting the Maps that you need which can take even much longer than what you'd like.

So really, in the end it's up to you. You need to think about how you play the game, and what you need to do to get the goal you want. If you think getting S2 plane will suit your need better, I'd say go for it. That being said, I do think Visa Center is a priority and also building a Magic Square. Without Magic Square, VC won't work as effective as you'd like.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I have a bit of a difference in opinion after a bit of discussion within my own alliance.

Before the discussion, I always thought getting S2 plane is very useless. But then, after some discussion and some more thinking, I see the benefit of having S2 planes. (For example, if you buy S2 Giant, you can fly 1 more Giant flight per day, that means extra 3,500 pax per week without extra effort. I can see the appeal for people who don't have lots of fuels or lots of bonuses). The extra pax comes into effect immediately that I can see for some people it's better to buy S2 planes rather than planning extensively for getting S3 planes.

For me, getting S3 planes is super hard that you need to calculate and plan very2 carefully (bonuses needed (all bonuses if you can), pax, fuel, flight items, maps). Without activating all bonuses, drop for S3 plane is very terrible (3% base rate). This is not yet talking about getting the Maps that you need which can take even much longer than what you'd like.

So really, in the end it's up to you. You need to think about how you play the game, and what you need to do to get the goal you want. If you think getting S2 plane will suit your need better, I'd say go for it. That being said, I do think Visa Center is a priority and also building a Magic Square. Without Magic Square, VC won't work as effective as you'd like.
This. And, where do you store the plane when not in use? For instance I have a S2 Swift, Owl and Hawk and an S3 Raven, but I don't always fly to those destinations so off to the reserve hanger they go. At some point you run out of hanger space unless you want to spend greenies or gold tokens.

Even with a 250 fuel capacity, fuel is nearly always my limiting bit to how much I can fly, not my passenger count. As you note, everyone's game is unique, which I like. Well at least for me, I always enjoy seeing how other people build out their cities and play their games.

Happy flying,

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom