Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Runway design

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I might be missing something, but what's the point of this bit of runway? (Circled)

Nothing uses it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191006_065252.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006_065252.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
In case they have to do emergency landings coming in from the other end, the planes will use this access road to get the terminal! thats the only reason it faces backwards;

See, half of me wants to say "But the game says they all land from the south west, so that's irrelevant"...

...but then the other half of me says "Oh god, don't give GI ideas - the collision routines are, at best, substandard already!"

They could be using that wasted tarmac for this bit...otherwise everyone is going to extend the same way...
Indeed, the idea is to mimic a pseudo-real airport so the layout should look like it can take aircraft from either end. I doubt GI would touch any suggestion to make that happen when the AI on the aircraft movements still have many tweaks to be made.

Top Bottom