Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

rocky

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I think what @rocky was basically suggesting to the forum, was instead of only being able to search for their username (Used on this forum), it would be nice if we could search for their game name (Actual game name) instead. As sometimes they are different, and many times people have difficulty remembering what a persons forum name is, but are familiar with their game name.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I think what @rocky was basically suggesting to the forum, was instead of only being able to search for their username (Used on this forum), it would be nice if we could search for their game name (Actual game name) instead. As sometimes they are different, and many times people have difficulty remembering what a persons forum name is, but are familiar with their game name.
you explain exactly what I want to say ,Thank you Ten33

Top Bottom