Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Riding the Comet 2021 Discussion

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
*The biggest problem if you want to reach level 20, is the fact that you already needed many preps for launching BEFORE the event started.
You can get some preps while the event is available. But this will be limited to a small number of launches.*

This.

Attachments

• D5771B87-9F95-4953-A54C-A4130A301CAE.png
    D5771B87-9F95-4953-A54C-A4130A301CAE.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
*The biggest problem if you want to reach level 20, is the fact that you already needed many preps for launching BEFORE the event started.
You can get some preps while the event is available. But this will be limited to a small number of launches.*

This.
Stone castles really help with the treadmill collection. Whether or not you can get enough now to help with the event, I don’t know..... still worth buying, in my opinion.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Space events are the one type of event that G! always get right. The Apogee space launch requirement dropping from 10 to 1 may seem easier, but only holds true if you want to get a badge. If you want to get the Parallax Hotel, you will be doing plenty more than that....and if you want to score high in the ranking, even more still. For once, an event was fun to do.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks for your advice 👍
Was saving for land expansion but purchased my first stone castle.
There are two buildings worth purchasing for greenies:
1) Stone Castle
2) Tesla Plant (wait for discount sale)

The stone castle helps a great deal with the running wild collection (you'll end up with far more than you need) and you get the best pax building in the game in terms of hourly pax generation

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Space events are the one type of event that G! always get right. The Apogee space launch requirement dropping from 10 to 1 may seem easier, but only holds true if you want to get a badge. If you want to get the Parallax Hotel, you will be doing plenty more than that....and if you want to score high in the ranking, even more still. For once, an event was fun to do.
And the space base was still around the 10 launch mark.
Well planned.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And the space base was still around the 10 launch mark.
Well planned.
Shucks I didnt even remember that. The real prize of this event was indeed the Space Base. Parallax Hotel was really more of a bonus, as the drop rates for the space hotels are horrendous and are nowhere as productive as the guaranteed drop from the Space Base.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037mvm2sf
Username
037mvm2sf
I create this thread before the event start to give the chance to new players to understand how this event work (Team work).
You have questions please posted here.
You look for team to join them post your request here.
If you leader and want other to join your launch post here .
You can also create or join the chat rooms for launches.

Preparing for Riding the Comet event​

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/preparing-for-riding-the-comet-event.39746/
Good Luck All
I’m seeing that the top player has amassed over 13,000 points in an hour???? How is that possible??

Weird this event coming up again so soon, the cynic in me would say gi are trying to get us in a playing together ql party type mood whilst I can barely visit people through unfair bans etc. You could finish this event in 5 minutes if you wanted. One extreme to the other as I've found getting the platinum thing quite hard on last few events, you need to constantly spend green. I think they'd be best off stopping events for a month or two.

Top Bottom