Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Riding the Comet 2021 Discussion

I create this thread before the event start to give the chance to new players to understand how this event work (Team work).
You have questions please posted here.
You look for team to join them post your request here.
If you leader and want other to join your launch post here .
You can also create or join the chat rooms for launches.

Preparing for Riding the Comet event​

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/preparing-for-riding-the-comet-event.39746/
Good Luck All

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Great @Husam - I also created this post in guides to help people prepare

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03iv1datl
Username
Lucky's Airport
Also do lucky tickets work on space missions? And do Prometheus and lunar missions give more metors?

I'm just curious how players collect enough event currency to unlock Level 20 in 6 days (unless you pay apparently). I mean you only can get it from flying to Cape Canaveral and visiting neighbors which are limited at 20 a day.
Be curious no more...
Cape Canaveral (21), South Observatory (40), North Observatory (38) & Baikonur (36)

THEN, if you fly apogee missions (300) that's what you get...

edit
IT IS NOT EVERYONE THAT PAYS

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
I'm just curious how players collect enough event currency to unlock Level 20 in 6 days (unless you pay apparently). I mean you only can get it from flying to Cape Canaveral and visiting neighbors which are limited at 20 a day.
Actually it is 4 distenations, but still, I'm playing very actively, using fuel to accelerate flights, barely made it to level 14, I think I'm missing something, may be there is another source of currency that we didn't notice

Can someone help please

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
I've just finished all 8 missions and I'm at the beginning of Lv 9. How can you as a "normal player" ever manage 20 levels? That does not reveal itself to me ..... Visiting neighbors for another 2 days, there are almost 360 comets and where should the rest come from, someone who works and still plays a few hours despite everything? If someone has a good tip, besides flying to Cape Caneveral 2000 times or launching 100 spaceships, I'll be happy to take it. Thank you and have a good flight

I've just finished all 8 missions and I'm at the beginning of Lv 9. How can you as a "normal player" ever manage 20 levels? That does not reveal itself to me ..... Visiting neighbors for another 2 days, there are almost 360 comets and where should the rest come from, someone who works and still plays a few hours despite everything? If someone has a good tip, besides flying to Cape Caneveral 2000 times or launching 100 spaceships, I'll be happy to take it. Thank you and have a good flight
It took me 2 hours to get to level 20 and it wasn't 100 launches it was just 75...
Acitivating a lucky ticket will also help somehow...

It took me 2 hours to get to level 20 and it wasn't 100 launches it was just 75...
Acitivating a lucky ticket will also help somehow...
Plus having\joining a QL (quantum leap) party and launch preps for 75 apogee (green) launches....which takes TIME and resources.

Many events take patience and extended play to then achieve such feats ;)

Plus having\joining a QL (quantum leap) party and launch preps for 75 apogee (green) launches....which takes TIME and resources.

Many events take patience and extended play to then achieve such feats ;)
Finding a QL party is not that hard if you have good friends. Or if you watch the forum.
If you get a 4 QL party, and it launches fast, you can do 30 in 1 hour. Easy.

The biggest problem if you want to reach level 20, is the fact that you already needed many preps for launching BEFORE the event started.
You can get some preps while the event is available. But this will be limited to a small number of launches.

Other resources to add points are not even needed. You can take a low position in the launch by adding only 12 points. Or even get a free ride. And you will still be rewarded with 300 points for the event ranking.

Top Bottom