Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Reserve Hangar Update issue

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
I agree 100% but in fairness its the same procedure for reserve hangar level 1 as it is for level 5. So by the time youve got to level 4 you shold know how it works. But yes its expensive and not clear. Thank goodness for th:)e Wiki heh!!
Thanks for your reply, I doubt very much if I will get to Level 4 upgrade (and unless it changes, I won’t be wasting over 10 months tokens saving on upgrading) and yes I now know how it works, and yes I should have looked in Wiki, but that doesn’t alter the fact that IMO the messaging in the game on this particular aspect is totally misleading. I don’t expect to get anywhere with G! If they reply but I will keep making the point that it is wrong.

Again, IMO, this type of underhand miscommunication, will cost G! revenue in the future…… it’s unfair….. bad practice and players will either leave or reduce their commitment to the game.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
I believe it will work better for everyone if existing 5 levels for the reserve hangar are additionally subdivided to at least 10 levels. Players after 2 years of playing are deciding not to upgrade to level 3 RH, because 300/5000 cost that is huge step to take…they rather use silver for visa contracts…

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
OK, so I have finally gotten to where I can afford the Level 3 RH, but it would clean me out of gold tokens. Is it worth it, or better to save gold tokens for something else?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Wait - 100 greenies for an extra slot? :cry::cry::cry::cry: That's like $10 for us US folks even if on sale.

Yes, I was for-warned, but even still. 🤷‍♀️ Guess I'll stop going to Starbucks for a long while. LOL :coffee:

👧 ⛽

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Thanks bestie - I thought you meant out of the event. Even in the event, I only ever got coins for cars, no greenies at all. I must not be one of the pretty ones I guess...

Thanks bestie - I thought you meant out of the event. Even in the event, I only ever got coins for cars, no greenies at all. I must not be one of the pretty ones I guess...
You always need to upgrade event the building. Just building the basic building isnt enough. If you upgraded it and still didnt get any that is very strange. Next time shout quickly. A message to GI might have resolved the problem. I might have a jolly blue rinse and be old and decrepit, but if i remember, ill check with you next time we have free greenies. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
They were dropping, something like 1 in a 100 cars dropped a greenie. Maybe you didn’t click enough to notice as the greenie graphic is small and short lived.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
You always need to upgrade event the building. Just building the basic building isnt enough. If you upgraded it and still didnt get any that is very strange. Next time shout quickly. A message to GI might have resolved the problem. I might have a jolly blue rinse and be old and decrepit, but if i remember, ill check with you next time we have free greenies. ;)
Hmm...I thought I had fully upgraded it. Bad on me if I missed that one bit. :( Thanks always for your support 🤗 , and I'll try to improve reading through all the comments next event.

👧 ⛽

Device
  1. Windows PC
I upgraded my reserve hangar from Level 2 to 3 yesterday expecting to get an increase in slots from 12 to 18 as per the description. Having saved 300 gold and 5000 silver tokens (months of play) - there are no extra slots - still 12!

I have raised a ticket with G! and awaiting a response.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The screenshot shows the 12 slots and the option to buy another slot for 80 greenies!!! After spending 300/5000 as above - I don’t think so!View attachment 57470

KeithView attachment 57470
you have to pay 80 green backs you have an extra stand there, then after you get that you have to pay 80 more etc.

Top Bottom