Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Remove someone from launch

Third time this has happened to me since I started this thread. I had 700 within a half hour. The 576 rule is a bit of a myth, I fear.

View attachment 20456
No, it’s something from people who can’t communicate to each other. People on this forum, people on some FbMessenger threads.
If you have random neighbors, you’ll get random behavior.
I still have some randoms in my neighborhood. I don’t delete any of them, as long as they behave themselves :)

Third time this has happened to me since I started this thread. I had 700 within a half hour. The 576 rule is a bit of a myth, I fear.

View attachment 20456
And if you’re doing that launch just with you and your supports, why don’t you use one of the supports as host?
Or quickly join all games and turn the private option on until you have your positions secured

Kicking someone out is so childish and rude... I would never do that... if you have enough resources feel free to take over the lead...that's the only honest way of playing... or do the closed launch and do everything by yourself :)
Don’t agree with you. It depends on the situation. You’re an adept of free style... it’s your right but it seems like the jungle’s rules to me

View attachment 20456
And another rule: if you have no means to communicate with your launch partners, never, but never leave your launch unattended. At least every 2 minutes the counter should move.

Even with forum members, if someone thinks your launch is stalled, he will add points and take leader, just to guarantee a successful launch

Take a look on how DoDo organizes his Sunday lowcarb launches. Tight control, clear rules, gates opening and closing at very specific times, all knowing what they should do.

Take a look on Navigata’s red rock carnival. A complete different approach, but having in common the same tight control and clear rules.

No, it’s something from people who can’t communicate to each other. People on this forum, people on some FbMessenger threads.
If you have random neighbors, you’ll get random behavior.
I still have some randoms in my neighborhood. I don’t delete any of them, as long as they behave themselves :)

Maybe it's because I'm playing this as a game since the begining...and without any real money spent... currenty on level 70 with 228 stars...

Maybe it's because I'm playing this as a game since the begining...and without any real money spent... currenty on level 70 with 228 stars...
There are other people around here who haven’t spent a dime either. I can’t see how one thing is linked to the other. If i couldn’t communicate with my neighbors I think I would’ve lost interest in this game a long time ago. It’s really the best part.

There are other people around here who haven’t spent a dime either. I can’t see how one thing is linked to the other. If i couldn’t communicate with my neighbors I think I would’ve lost interest in this game a long time ago. It’s really the best part.
It is linked... I play this as a game... slowly and without any stress... it is only a game after all, not a matter of life and death

Top Bottom