Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Remove someone from launch

I click the X in the blue area but nothing happens...

D416DC38-3BD7-4354-95E3-E651E8949F94.jpeg

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
1 hour 36 minutes elapsed. less than 576 points in (574). why kick this guy? If someone wants to take first place, they need to contribute more - and quickly. There was nothing to indicate that 1st was not available.

1 hour 36 minutes elapsed. less than 576 points in (574). why kick this guy? If someone wants to take first place, they need to contribute more - and quickly. There was nothing to indicate that 1st was not available.
I consider the act to be rude, Pete, and, in what I concede would have been a childish act, I desired to punish him. :)

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Help me to know what was rude. I would not want to offend you in the future..... The 576 rule had not been met and 1hr 36 minutes had elapsed since the launch was initiated. That looks to me like an invitation to take first as the initiator had not made any progress to secure first place for themselves.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Help me to know what was rude. I would not want to offend you in the future..... The 576 rule had not been met and 1hr 36 minutes had elapsed since the launch was initiated. That looks to me like an invitation to take first as the initiator had not made any progress to secure first place for themselves.

I consider the act to be rude, Pete, and, in what I concede would have been a childish act, I desired to punish him. :)
Me too, with Pete and Teresa. Not met the 576 rule and you left it too long. Starting a launch with 574 and not continuing to add is the problem. If you dont want anyone to join, hit the private button.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045kqin3
Username
Steve EP
Yeah that guy put in alot of points. You didn't claim 1st. So you messed up and now steal his points. That's messed up.

I don’t know about the 576 rule... :(

I didn’t steal his points, I just unfriended him. I may have stolen his points if I could have though.

The launch was less than an hour old when he stepped in. I don’t consider that to be old enough to take 1st. Just my opinion. :)
More than 15 to 20 minutes is already far too old for most of older players . Even for me... but I tend to join more than to open launches
You can use a large fuel tank every 1.5 minutes so, after loading 574, you can easily reach a high value within 15 minutes
But everything would’ve been different if you had loaded 576 for a start.
I know there’s too much info on the forum, and it’s not possible to read it all, but the 576 rule was one of the first things I’ve learnt around here... better said, I saw someone mentioning it and felt its importance, so I asked around until I grasped its meaning

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
http://airportcitygame.com/threads/...take-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

@Tim Shutters I've learnt a lot from this post as a space beginner. You can look under the "Launch Flight Basic Rules" section - #1 and #2 often stand, #3 may be more loosely applied depending on the host. If they put something like "wait4QL" in their name then we'll be sure. Either way, we can go on the safe side and let the host close the launch.

576 is the magic number as it's the total points of one of each item. That's the most a player can put at one go before cooldown kicks in :)

http://airportcitygame.com/threads/...take-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

@Tim Shutters I've learnt a lot from this post as a space beginner. You can look under the "Launch Flight Basic Rules" section - #1 and #2 often stand, #3 may be more loosely applied depending on the host. If they put something like "wait4QL" in their name then we'll be sure. Either way, we can go on the safe side and let the host close the launch.

576 is the magic number as it's the total points of one of each item. That's the most a player can put at one go before cooldown kicks in :)
Thanks for the link, I will read it!

More than 15 to 20 minutes is already far too old for most of older players . Even for me... but I tend to join more than to open launches
You can use a large fuel tank every 1.5 minutes so, after loading 574, you can easily reach a high value within 15 minutes
But everything would’ve been different if you had loaded 576 for a start.
I know there’s too much info on the forum, and it’s not possible to read it all, but the 576 rule was one of the first things I’ve learnt around here... better said, I saw someone mentioning it and felt its importance, so I asked around until I grasped its meaning
Thanks a lot, Teresa.

Top Bottom