Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Receiving alliance reputation points?

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering how many alliance reputations points can I receive every week?

First time I have completed a week in an alliance and our rating was about 400 in the weekly rating list and received only 1 reputation point. What if, I am in first 200 or 300? Do I get just one point every week or depends on the rating, does the amount if the points will change?

And final question is that; when I can increase the capacity of our alliance? (From 4 to 6 for example)

Thank you, happy flying

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/alliance-points.11653/
Those are only some numbers - cannot confirm for rest but I know that someone here will post the rest of the information.
Regarding your second question - on main page for your alliance (or alliance you are in) you see a line in the middle - it shows how many reputation points you need for next level. Each level allows you to add 2 more players to alliance.

When the blue bar reaches the end, you can add another person to your alliance.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/alliance-points.11653/
Those are only some numbers - cannot confirm for rest but I know that someone here will post the rest of the information.
Regarding your second question - on main page for your alliance (or alliance you are in) you see a line in the middle - it shows how many reputation points you need for next level. Each level allows you to add 2 more players to alliance.
2? Our last upgrade only let us go from 4 to 5 players?

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
So this is all a long process to get in the higher places. Because it is almost impossible to be in top 100 with 4 people.
It is challenging, but definitely not impossible. The alliance I am currently in has been in the top 100 for the last 2 weeks. We have all been playing together for the past 2 months or so and have all grown our airports and increased our passengers carried over time. We are currently at 19/20 reputation points and will hopefully be adding a fifth member after this week. It just takes patience! :)

Top Bottom