Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Re-Connecting With Forum Members As Neighbours

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

If you would like to reconnet once again, I woulb be pleased to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

R

Requested Deletion 060121

Hi,
I would like yo be your neighbour
Previously i was not your neighbour
But now i want to be

Can you PM me you Friend Code or reply here
Or can you directly send me a Friend Request!??

Regards,
Capt. Darsh
Profile :- @Capt. Darsh

CRK

350+ Star Club
Hi Cap
I received your invite and offcourse i accepted it :)

Did you restore the game with a new game-id, because you are now appearing twice in my list (the other one still sleeping)
if so, i can savely delete your old game-id

my support game was not in you old list, but i would love to have you there as a neighbour too, would you be so kind to add this FR as well:
20hrg0ukv

(won the last two event-competitions so QL's from my side possible in the future!)

Regards, Chris

Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning @Captain WH Rollins sorry to hear your news I will be happy to return to being your neighbour I wondered why I had not seen you for a while and was hoping you were in good health

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning @Captain WH Rollins sorry to hear your news I will be happy to return to being your neighbour I wondered why I had not seen you for a while and was hoping you were in good health

I have just keyed in your neighbour code - many thanks. Besides ongoing problems with my game, all is well. Thank you very asking. I trust you and yours are also in good health.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,
I would like yo be your neighbour
Previously i was not your neighbour
But now i want to be

Can you PM me you Friend Code or reply here
Or can you directly send me a Friend Request!??

Regards,
Capt. Darsh
Profile :- @Capt. Darsh

I have just keyed in your neighbour code - many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Cap
I received your invite and offcourse i accepted it :)

Did you restore the game with a new game-id, because you are now appearing twice in my list (the other one still sleeping)
if so, i can savely delete your old game-id

my support game was not in you old list, but i would love to have you there as a neighbour too, would you be so kind to add this FR as well:
20hrg0ukv

(won the last two event-competitions so QL's from my side possible in the future!)

Regards, Chris

I now have a new game ID 20FP5ZZW9 - have only just noticed this, while replying to another neighbour request. I have just keyed in the code for your support game. You can delete the old game, I will keep my fingers crossed - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I now have a new game ID 20FP5ZZW9 - have only just noticed this, while replying to another neighbour request. I have just keyed in the code for your support game. You can delete the old game, I will keep my fingers crossed - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Capt! I will look for your game once I get back home. If necessary will send a FR.
FR sent!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Old friend, this game would not be the same without you- how could we not reconnect, I have sent you an invite to your new game code.
drunk.gif

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sdy169
Username
A 1

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
03sdy169 would be delighted to be your neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Can you give me PM with your code and I will send you request from 2 games ?
I know that I was inactive in the forum for a long time and probably I lost you but I'd like to be neighbors again.
Cheers.

Top Bottom