Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I can join this. I only have 1 QL, so I've been getting them slowly, but only have 10 launches done, so I have 67 to go. I have plenty of launch materials, but without the neighbors launching at the same time that I can join it's hard. I'm planning on it (and sending you a neighbor request).. 11 AM EST.
Ok that's fine. I'll only be doing 20, but you will get participation so long as you have a QL active.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
From Mimi (Rocky's support game)

I posted this on another thread, I think it concerns this thread too:

From Mimi,
Most of all my neighbours know that my game is young. So, as soon I complete a red prep. I am launching. I am always happy when I complete the Dark Side of the Moon collection cause the Infrared Telescope is the hardest item to get for me, the Lunar Landing Gear doesn't drop so often.

But something is wrong. When I complete that collection, it doesn't add to the red prep.
On the screenshot, you will see that I completed the collection but it didn't add up. The time is at the bottom right of the screen.

It is easy for a small player like me to see that something is wrong and I just hope that it doesn't happen to the big players cause it's almost impossible for them to verify. They have hundreds of collections and they can collect hundreds of collection every day.

I knew that I couldn't make 77 red launches in a week but I didn't know that there was a bug while trying to get close to it.

I will send a ticket to GI but...... My main goal of this post is to let all the players know that maybe they don't get exactly what they have worked hard for by spending time and money every day.

Maybe it's worth it to take note on this specific collection, hoping that it doesn't happen with any other collections, but I know that it could be impossible for some players to do it.

P.S. For the next days, we will take a look into Rocky's game to see if the same thing happen in his game.

Mimi

see the time 5:03, (no.9)

1copyscreenshot-3-copy-png.10291

Missing infrared telescope at 5:03
2copyscreenshot-2-copy-png.10292

See the time 5:04 (no.10)

3copyscreenshot-4-copy-png.10293

Still missing infrared telescope at 5:04
z4copyscreenshot-5-copy-png.10294
I'm confused. I'm not seeing anything wrong with what you showed me. Maybe you needed to send a screenshot of the IR Telescope collection to compare with the red launch prep screenshot, because the lunar landing and big brother collections look fine.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I'm confused. I'm not seeing anything wrong with what you showed me. Maybe you needed to send a screenshot of the IR Telescope collection to compare with the red launch prep screenshot, because the lunar landing and big brother collections look fine.
You are right, my mistake, I just delete my post to not confuse the players. Thanks again.

It is only a matter of having the right neighbor(s) There have been multi QL
launches for the last 2 days so you could easily have more launches done.
Assuming you have the prep items needed for the 77 launches check out the
link posted by @Husam 3 posts above. From what I gather there will be more
players with QLs active through the week. Get with the right neighbors and the
event will be a breeze.

Yeah I have to look and find the right neighbors for the next challenges...
Thanks mate

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah I have to look and find the right neighbors for the next challenges...
Thanks mate
Thats very easy to do. When an event thread is created, go into it and see who is interacting in the chat. Those are your best bets. My guess is that you'll see the same people each time. Once you see the repeated participants, become neighbors with them.

Top Bottom