Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Fellow flyers, been busy this week, still need 35 launches. Couple neighbors still need 70. Planning on quantum party 3x tomorrow morning for others in need. I only have 65 neighbors but would like to help those in need. We will need all the extra fuel we can get to launch quickly. My code is 04uht2xt. Add me and send a message who you are to my inbox or I might not add you.
Thanks
B17

sent request...

Hi all, i'm going to trow 2 QL in at 9.00 PM (GMT+1 Amsterdam time), in about 45 min my time.
VAYKA1 and AYON1 are the games with the QL's. Both games need more than 50 launches, so feel free to add the games or join them plz.
VAYKA1 will start the launches and both games are not in for a particular place. So first places are open!!

sent neighbour invite to both your games...pls accept..thanks...

Launches were firing nonstop the past few days, but most have finished the event so there aren't as many options anymore. For those who are waiting to launch until this weekend to close the event, I will be activating a QL on Saturday morning (4pm GMT, 11am EST), so feel free to join my launches or I will help with yours. I only need to do about 20 launches or so, but gathering 6 astrographs before doing so. I'll only lead about 3 or 4, and going after the top 3 spots for another 5 or 6. Bring a QL if you have one. The more the merrier (y)

sent you a neighbour invite, pls accept, would like to join in the QL party...thanks...

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
I would like to finish this event for my support game javi3
Still need 60 launches. I can provide 1 or 2 QL but not much fuel.
Please add me if you want to do massive and fast launches.
Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I must go to work now. I'll be back this afternoon around 3.30 PM (GMT +1 Amsterdam time)
Vayka1 still needs 40 flights. Ayon1 and Noya12 will also participate.
3 QL willbe in.
Thanks for the launches for just now!!
@Mario's Dad, i'll accept when i start to play this afternoon. Thanks for the invite.

Top Bottom