Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party Friend Requests

I’ve sent you a request, too (I play under Skipper) ... I’ll also be doing a QL during the event and you’re welcome to join. I also have several space building for you to visit and collect resources ... feel free to drop by any time.
@Fly Holland @Aviatrix @VdW9 @Gt city sending you a request as well, thanks so much.

Last edited:
I would appreciate if you add me to your games as well. My city is just a fragment what it was before converted to Madlen Airborn by bug at the end of 2015, but I have decided to come back this year after coronavirus lockdown and GI was very kind and compensated some items like in 2015 (I had everything documented). At that time I was very unhappy to start again despite some huge jump, but right now I am happy what I have got.
Friend request sent @Pavolko_Gun

@Pavolko_Gun @Aviatrix I sent you both neighbor request.
I can light up QL too during the event.

And accepted with pleasure, thanks a lot. When I decided to come back I have not expected the same of cooperation like in 2015 due to the lack of interest of many guys, but it is even better!!! This is a great community

Top Bottom