Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL launches Thursday 21st of May, 6 launches *3rd launched* UPDATED LAUNCH TIMES

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c4djgq4
Username
GeKoPilot
Hello astronauts,

I'm planning a sequence of 6 QL's tomorrow 21st of May
Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

Thanks and let's rock it together! :)
just sent friend request: GeKoPilot! Thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ik2cif4
Username
Cpt Twitch
Hi AMS, I have requested you on my 3 accounts, CMDR Space Man, Pilot Timbo and Cpt Twitch, hope thats ok and I am happy to send any gifts etc. Def want this space base ;)

Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

Please add me if you would like to join: 03d7u46zw. Account name is DXB (my second account)
No need to send any PMs

RULES
- Please allow me a seat in the top 3. The rest is first come, first serve. The purpose for me is just to finalize the event and get the Space Base
- It would be nice if you could reply to say you're joining so I have an indication of participants
- If there is anyone who also has Quamtum Leap activated and is planning to join the launches, please let me know so I can re-arrange the planning

Hi. Send you a FR. Thanks in advance. Captain Eagle

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036ob5u7
Username
DanielDG
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Added! Will be joining if accepted

Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

love to join please, sent FR for ukcrunch, can do points, but not QL unfort, sorry

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qiras3p
Username
Caleb Kay
I've sent you a request. My username is Caleb Kay.

Happy to join you tomorrow for the 09:00 and 11:30 slots. Possibly the 16:30 one too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041e40kn6
Username
NinerNiner
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

request sent

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04axanxf6
Username
Mo (gift)
INTERESTED ... WILL SEND YOU A REQUEST NOW !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

Added with 2 accounts. A Yim and A Yim2.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03757l3u4
Username
dfaria26
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

sent friend request, thank you!
My friend code is 03757l3u4

Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

I plan on joining tomorrow

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pberlfz
Username
03pberlfz
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

I’m in! I’ve added you as a neighbor. Faz - Fuel20 here.

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Hello astronauts,

Planning as follows:
View attachment 31898

No need to send any PMs

RULES

I have a QL still active for another 2 hours (It's 10:47 ET) and will be ready for a launch in 23 minutes. Let me know! and thanks.

Top Bottom