Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Premium Thoughts

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Some thoughts, (Previously posted elsewhere)

So if I had waited to buy the premium class until after level 15, where I currently am, I could buy the rewards for the top 5 levels for only $5.00 more. I would have gotten 3 space explorer chest, a mystery super building 6, a sky captain bonus, a mysterious airplane and a platinum chest (10 GT 100 ST 10 PEB and QL).

And I would have saved myself 4,050 flask needed for the top 5 levels. Also saving myself from having to play the mini game about 60 +/- games. All for $5.00

1600142647857.png

(Thanks to @KingJJ for pic)

Last edited:

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
That's a very good point. And very clever by G!. Pay $5 to get cooler rewards, but pay $10 to get the coolest ones. It's not feasible to reach level 20 without paying for extra tickets, so forcing your hand to spend more. @PLMerry Its 100 ST, not 1000.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
There is also the "how often do you check in to play" aspect as well. Some people may work from home or otherwise be in a place where they can check in their maps every hour or two, others may only have that opportunity a few times a day. For a senior player all these buildings and bonuses may not be worth it, however at a junior level these are well worth the $5.

Top Bottom