Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Population Headaches

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi all, how does everyone get over the issue of maxing out the population in their cities?

I’ve now built a Level 6 Town Hall, which gives me a maximum population of 800.

However I’m already now almost at that and it ends up restricting any new builds 😟

What does everybody else do?
Event rewards normally have a building that will boost it, but the easiest fix is a grand hotel, 3x3 building which gives +300 population. Costs 300 silver tokens. There is a coin drop every 3 days, nothing great though

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Grand Hotels are the key indeed; the 300 silver tokens are relatively easy to come by even for lower level players. And I'm at lvl-80 for a while now already but still my Town Hall is only a level-8 (and I have about 800 max. population to spare).

Hi all, how does everyone get over the issue of maxing out the population in their cities?

I’ve now built a Level 6 Town Hall, which gives me a maximum population of 800.

However I’m already now almost at that and it ends up restricting any new builds 😟

What does everybody else do?
- Upgrade Town Hall
- Grand Hotel (300 silver tokens)
- MSB (every 25 days)
- Event reward building
- Adventure Building

It's quite painful to begin with. I really struggled. I'd try and focus on getting a grand hotel or two. A good way of doing this is to take part in event quests and collect the daily rewards. Maybe do some launches to, if you can. The his thing with doing the event quests is most of the buildings give you +20 population, some +50, though they are usually 3*3 rather than 2*2. When you get enough quest buildings and a few grand hotels the problem becomes more about space, as it becomes very expensive to get expansions.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
It's quite painful to begin with. I really struggled. I'd try and focus on getting a grand hotel or two. A good way of doing this is to take part in event quests and collect the daily rewards. Maybe do some launches to, if you can. The his thing with doing the event quests is most of the buildings give you +20 population, some +50, though they are usually 3*3 rather than 2*2. When you get enough quest buildings and a few grand hotels the problem becomes more about space, as it becomes very expensive to get expansions.
I’ve got so many event buildings and mystery box building stored up in the warehouse. Space is 60 greens a square now I can’t afford to expand. I wish I could gift some of these buildings!

Top Bottom