Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please add my new support account! :o)

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Hi Folks, my support account is now back up and running after 3 weeks of GI delays....I'm missing a fair few neighbours and launch partners so if you could add 20aye0gb to your neighbour list if you have space that would be grand!

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Added your support to my support. Managed to delete your main from my main in the process, because your support was already there. Please shoot me your main account (H585) code or delete username Dale and send a new request. Thanks.

LOL, resent request to Username Dave from my main! ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi looking for new neighbours to gift daily and Fuel Support account to join up to too

Support account at the bottom of my signature

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Hi looking for new neighbours to gift daily and Fuel Support account to join up to too

Support account at the bottom of my signature

I've just setup a private thread in the area 51 for our fuel ring. It would be helpful if you'd allow private messages to speak about things. Or am I blind and don't see how to write to you? The fuel account should only join those who are in the ring and you should also not send any gifts from your main account to the fuel accounts since fuel accounts should not receive any gifts at all.

Top Bottom