Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planned Server Downtime This Week

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I believe that I'm not lucky as you are.
Sent ticket to GI, hope it will be solve quickly.
01 game block.png

Has anyone else noticed that loading of neighbours seems to be more snappy with the new infrastructure?

When I was doing my neighbour visits for my support accounts on the train this morning I seemed to get stuck on the loading screen far less than I would normally. Maybe I just had a better signal this morning? but it seemed pretty snappy
I noticed the same.

Unfortunately my low cost phone still doesn't cope for more than 5 minutes of playing - either freezes or crashes.

I believe that I'm not lucky as you are.
Sent ticket to GI, hope it will be solve quickly.
View attachment 21915
This happen for many players before transfer server and i was check with them how this happen to them and i think there is a glitch in the latest update.
Lets see what happen with you.
I hate this message many times happen to me :cry:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
This happen for many players before transfer server and i was check with them how this happen to them and i think there is a glitch in the latest update.
Lets see what happen with you.
I hate this message many times happen to me :cry:
Hi My Friend,
Everything is back to normal except for the bonus. I don't know what is the bonus. Can you tell me what version is the last one, I have 7.1.10 version, is that the last one ?

Thank you for confirming the version. What about the bonus that players are talking about?
yesterday we received a golden dice, a spy glass and a business class
i did receive the bonuses on my ipad main game. however, i didnt receive them on my alternative games on windows. perhaps because i didnt open them yesterday after the maintenance, only today...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
yesterday we received a golden dice, a spy glass and a business class
i did receive the bonuses on my ipad main game. however, i didnt receive them on my alternative games on windows. perhaps because i didnt open them yesterday after the maintenance, only today...
Thanks again. My game is on Windows and I didn't get the bonus. Maybe later or maybe not.

Top Bottom