Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Plane spotting

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
A place to put your photos of planes
I went spotting myself today

Attachments

• 799F6383-58F5-4012-A7FF-E03E985C37E8.png
    799F6383-58F5-4012-A7FF-E03E985C37E8.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
Not illegal down here in Australia
In fact, on the airport website, it lists the best spotting locations.
What they don't tell you is that to snap a particular Jetstar plane, you more than likely have to wait several hours past its ETA, if it arrives at all.

For our non-Australian listeners, despite being a sub-brand of Qantas, Jetstar has a garbage reputation - think Spirit, Ryanair, EasyJet. Awful.

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
What they don't tell you is that to snap a particular Jetstar plane, you more than likely have to wait several hours past its ETA, if it arrives at all.

For our non-Australian listeners, despite being a sub-brand of Qantas, Jetstar has a garbage reputation - think Spirit, Ryanair, EasyJet. Awful.
Yes. Worst of all Australian airlines
With only 51% chance of your flight actually going ahead, and a 87% chance of delay.

Yes. Worst of all Australian airlines
With only 51% chance of your flight actually going ahead, and a 87% chance of delay.
You obviously never flew with Tiger. DeathStar is heaven by comparison. Did you just pluck those figures?
Does this count as I took this while on a plane
No.
Don’t let the QF pilots hear you blaspheme like that. Apart from the financial ledgers, there’s zero camaraderie between the companies. In a former life, I often took great pleasure winding up the Red Rat tech crew as they crossed the Bight, nearing top of descent into Perth, “QFA1064, you’ll be following company a320, Jetstar2210 one five miles ahead. For sequencing, reduce by Mach .02 in the cruise, speed 250 kts on descent”. You could almost feel the steam coming through the headset during the read back 🤣.

note: beware the smoke and mirrors that Joyce (QANTAS CEO) is manipulating. The DeathStar brand is the sacrificial lamb to ensure that QF can maintain its squeaky clean comparison... when it suits, of course! JetStar‘s profits look fantastic as they pay the new gen staff half of what their QF equivalents get and take delivery of brand new aircraft (on QF’s books) and conveniently hand them back before heavy maintenance is due. QF haemorrhages money into Jetstar purely so that the executives can whine about the exorbitant staffing costs and slowly whittle away conditions under the guise of having to cut costs. There’s no doubt that Joyce must have some photos of ScoMo (former Australian Prime Minister) and a goat hidden away somewhere. Back room deals saw QF reap $1500 JobKeeper payments for every staff member during COVID while the vast majority of staff were stood down and working other jobs in the Health industry for two years. When COVID payments suddenly stopped, QF was THE ONLY company that continued to get the payments. While nobody was watching, QF then made the bulk of their ground staff redundant (all baggage handlers, catering staff and many other roles) and then contracted the roles out to other companies just prior to the restrictions being lifted. Remember the chaos in the terminals when flights recommenced? No in house staff were left and untrained noobs were left to run the nuthouse 🙄😡.

Last edited:

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
If that’s in reference to my “mid life crisis” purchase 🫣🤪, then you’ll enjoy this (GoPro on my daughter‘s head) …
that looks like so much fun was it scary or just fun amazing the only thing I've done is Parasailing

Looks like you going some speeding on the part running close to the waters edge........wow

Top Bottom