Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hi,everybody . I joined abandoned (or duplicate) Prometheus Launch (yes , I know , it is deja vu all over again :)) , it is what you should expect when you try to get easy ride to bronze :). I don't have any resources to finish it by myself and if you willing to take Gold - welcome aboard . It is Mali launch with 19 hrs to go and 144 pts in. I can and will invest 350-400 points if somebody join launch , another member now on 108 pts. In meantime I will keep launch in life support mode i.e. in Solid Fuel only diet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hi,everybody . I joined abandoned (or duplicate) Prometheus Launch (yes , I know , it is deja vu all over again :)) , it is what you should expect when you try to get easy ride to bronze :). I don't have any resources to finish it by myself and if you willing to take Gold - welcome aboard . It is Mali launch with 19 hrs to go and 144 pts in. I can and will invest 350-400 points if somebody join launch , another member now on 108 pts. In meantime I will keep launch in life support mode i.e. in Solid Fuel only diet.
Launch update :11.5 hrs to launch , 448 pts in , just me and another member with 142 and 306 pts respectively . Any help will be much appreciated .

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Morning all!

Blue launch underway in yet another bid for Nagoya map,
be great to have some company as I slow burn.........;)

Thanks in advance

UPDATE

1600 points added, still chugging along, thanks to @pwcvmj for joining, still
Silver place up for grabs for little input :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
wwo55

Joined your launch, was it a phantom launch?

I abandoned it as you had zero points, then joined your second launch as it had minutes left to run,
this launch had 44 points so I abandoned this one too!!

Did you have a third successful launch???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Morning all, Helen of Troy is flying to Troy & has yet another blue PM launch on the go!
Am I the only forum player without a map to Nagoya??

Please tag along as a launch is better with some company, thanks in advance :)

HH

Warning! There is a server connection error, and there are 2 instances of Bali Hi phantom launches.
I am unable to enter the launch and put in points, so please do not join Bali Hi launch!

Thanks for the warning although servers seem to be stable again.

Pakman started a blue PM launch -1000 points in so far and bags of time left. All neighbours welcome to join.

Bali Hi

Thanks, I saw you had 2 launches, hope its only temporary! (n)

Yes, there was a server error and Bali Hi ended up with two launches and I was unable to enter either launches to add points!

8 hours later, I was finally able to enter one of Bali Hi's launches and found @CK tagging along. Then Fcoy, a non-forum neighbour joined in and contributed the bulk of the points and we finished the launch.

I was wondering if anyone joined the other launch, so I used Bali2 to join Bali Hi's phantom launch. This time, I found Mali and 3rdHeat on board. So to keep my record of 100% successful launch, I am filling up the points on this launch (but taking my time as I like slow launches).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
i have a blue launch underway, 2nd place is up for grabs. Still have 15 hrs left. Alll the help is appreciated!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello All
i start a new launch , any help will be very nice (i already put 1100 points)
by the way there was new bug , when i start thew launch i put full line of points (around 800) but they set to '0' when i came back again :(
so i just lost 800 points :(
thanks for your help
yaron

Bali Hi

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hey ho, another blue launch on the go

Watch out for Benjamin Thomas and hop on board, cheers in advance ;)

UPDATE

Thanks to Gmac9999 for jumping on board, we are currently on 1474 with 16 hours left to run, silver place still up for grabs ;)

Update: many thanks Gmac9999 & Colin Chew for your support ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom