Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Just started A Blue launch. At present 850/2000 in. All positions open. 23h30 min left. Anybody welcome to join me :)

Hi SamZee, I joint with Jpjpjp999. I can't put in to much, sorry, is a relative new game (and not much fuel yet). Status: 1072 points, 22h53m left

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
SamZee
I can see your blue launch fine.
It seems only your green launch is not visible or you launched before I could join which seems unlike as I tried within 5 minutes of your posting.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee
I can see your blue launch fine.
It seems only your green launch is not visible or you launched before I could join which seems unlike as I tried within 5 minutes of your posting.
Strange. Hopefully that one launch was just a glitch. Glad you managed to join the Blue launch thohgh

WE now have 1472/2000 and 19 hours remaining

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
With the QL launches, almost no candidates for slow launches. I was desperate to get help and suddenly appeared
nsari. Thank you for terminating my launch. I was looking the soccer and almost forget this one:).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all,

Jpjpjp2 started a new blue launch, would like gold because of the maps to get a QL. If you want to join, you are welcome. I am planning to do a slow launch from now on. 874 points in, and 23h15m to go. If you want to join, be welcome.

Correction while typing, 950 points, welcome Mrstepot

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all,

Jpjpjp2 started a new blue launch, would like gold because of the maps to get a QL. If you want to join, you are welcome. I am planning to do a slow launch from now on. 874 points in, and 23h15m to go. If you want to join, be welcome.

Correction while typing, 950 points, welcome Mrstepot

Update: 1452 points in, 18h11m to go. On board are flip123 (Jpjpjp2), Mrstepot (Beckyp) and Mario's Dad

edit: and we launched. Thank you nsari for joining

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all, started a new blue launch to get a map (so would like gold).
956 points in and 23h50m to you. If you want to join, be very welcome

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
hi all, Jpjpjp2 started a new blue launch. 1088 points in with 23h39m to go. If you want to join, welcome. 2nd and 3rd for the grap.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
hansle10, on board. how much help do you need? Can you finish yourself or.....
I am going to bed early so will check tomorrow morning if extra help is needed. Just let me know (still 14 hours to go)

flip123 yes, I can finish it, just want to burn some slow stuff :) will watch the game and launch in about 8 hrs.
Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom