Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings of Love

Event page created
Event Destinations added. I filled out most except stars req, fuel catalyst, Fuel speedup. Couldn't add any details about Marakkech as not hig enough level.
Item Sets added
Kitten added, however requires how to obtain
Tivi Fountain adeedm requires some more details.
Flowers added and complete
Pruning Shears added and complete

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Never do anything except space on my support so I’d be surprised if it’s done. Not that I even knew the event had started. Got my nose stuck in space collections.
I completed the first 3 missions before I remembered we need them for the wiki, oops lol. Feel free to do the missions! I'll see if I can get the buildings added (EDIT: Just saw they're already there! You all are quick!)

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I added the stars required and levels required and added required buildings to fly those destinations.
Added flights to master Marrakech also
Added more info for how to obtain kitten, do we want to list everything separately?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I’m trying the mission but don’t have a lot of buildings. Anyone else whose doing it take screenshots as you go through., I’ve got to no. 3!
I actually finished all of the missions last night without even realizing it, came back after visiting my neighbors and had a bunch of check-marks. I'm surprised how easy it was to complete them, I usually never do. I will try to see if I can get any from my 2nd game.

I actually finished all of the missions last night without even realizing it, came back after visiting my neighbors and had a bunch of check-marks. I'm surprised how easy it was to complete them, I usually never do. I will try to see if I can get any from my 2nd game.
Take a screenshot of each tick screen to fill in the table. I’m stuck on 5 candles. Got 2 with 0 romantic pax!

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Take a screenshot of each tick screen to fill in the table. I’m stuck on 5 candles. Got 2 with 0 romantic pax!
I'm stuck on the same in my support game haha. We'll get it one way or the other. Maybe we should make a forum post for screenshots of these too?

Attachments

• On the Wings of Love Mission 4.png
    On the Wings of Love Mission 4.png
    421.1 KB · Views: 152

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Hi Dave, are you in need of any data from the following flights? I have Sky Capt running at the moment but can get updated screenshots once that’s finished. Just let me know which shots you want from each of the 2 groups- shot 1, 2 or 3 or multiples.

Marrakech:

View attachment 26435View attachment 26436
View attachment 26439

and San Sebastián:

View attachment 26440View attachment 26441View attachment 26442
I was able to screeshot your image and added it to Marrakech. That should have been the last screenshot we needed for the Event Destinations

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I was able to screeshot your image and added it to Marrakech. That should have been the last screenshot we needed for the Event Destinations

Although we still need the info about how many catalyst acceleration available and how long is the acceleration.

I can check until Giant, but not Jumbo. As my Jumbo is Jumbo ranger.

Top Bottom