Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General On the Wings of Love 2021 Discussion

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Any tips on how to finish the event?
I've finished all tasks. Have all romantic buildings active, send as much as possible planes to the romantic destinations, but I am at level 16 only. I believe I won't be able to finish on time.
So,any tips on that?

I've finished all tasks. Have all romantic buildings active, send as much as possible planes to the romantic destinations, but I am at level 16 only. I believe I won't be able to finish on time.
So,any tips on that?
Use resources and bonuses to maximize rp pax, flights, currency boost (lucky ticket) etc during remaining time a/or purchase progress bump(s) when available?

So,any tips on that?
To get stars, high level planes... to finish, use the lowest ones... 🤷‍♀️

So,any tips on that?
I'm exactly the same - key I think is to look at your flight times. Smaller planes may not get as many points but you get more flights per day and they need fewer passengers and less fuel to speed up. I think it is touch and go whether I get level 20. Good luck!
good luck.png

Lesson learned: don't do this...

i was at 49,000 cats in 4th place
1st place was 57k cats

i needed to boost a bunch, but didn't want to alert the 1st place person

i took my device offline 2 hours before the end of the event
i boosted 75 condor flights (37,500 pax) by buying fuel. these flights were to burn off the passengers from clicking event buildings.
i boosted the event buildings with the cupid arrow for 3 greens each, approximately 100 boosts

my calculated total was 68,750 cats, of course there's nothing to show that unless you're online

i came back online intentionally at exactly 3:43 eastern (17 minutes before the end of the event. see, at 3:42pm is when the scoreboard was to refresh, i wanted in after that so 1st place didn't see my move. So my data uploaded at 3:43. At the 3:53pm update (7 minutes before the end) it only populated about 4k of my cats... ok, no problem it'll probably pick up the rest by the 4:02pm update after the event ends and i'll be 1st place on the popup.

Then at 415pm, i got the popup... still 4th place. damn.

wasted:
200 greens in fuel boosts
300 greens in cupid arrow boost
about 14 days time and planning
about 75 VR and 75 Pill

gained:
about 75k pax for my alliance
maybe 150k coins from flights
maybe 8000xp from flights

next time, come back online at least 45 minutes before the end of the event

1st place was 57k cats

i boosted 75 condor flights (37,500 pax) by buying fuel. these flights were to burn off the passengers from clicking event buildings.
i boosted the event buildings with the cupid arrow for 3 greens each, approximately 100 boosts

my calculated total was 68,750 cats, of course there's nothing to show that unless you're online

i came back online intentionally at exactly 3:43 eastern (17 minutes before the end of the event. see, at 3:42pm is when the scoreboard was to refresh, i wanted in after that so 1st place didn't see my move. So my data uploaded at 3:43. At the 3:53pm update (7 minutes before the end) it only populated about 4k of my cats... ok, no problem it'll probably pick up the rest by the 4:02pm update after the event ends and i'll be 1st place on the popup.

wasted:
about 75 VR and 75 Pill

gained:

I've noticed similar. The server updates seem to occur in chunks, which the above seems to confirm?

Curious, did you also visit madlen?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

1st place was 57k cats

wasted:
about 75 VR and 75 Pill

gained:

500 greens 😵
Can I ask why you wanted 1st so badly?

500 greens 😵
Can I ask why you wanted 1st so badly?
i dunno - because... no good reason other than i've been 1st place in my pod in every event since i started in august 2020 (except riding the comet)

justified it to myself by the chests... 30 PEBs valued at 9 green each = 270 greens, plus throw in the gold and silver tokens, plus the 20 green reward... the rest of the overhead compensated by some XP and pax moved, maybe a star or two for the flights

i've spent 500 green on worse... like speeding up game center buildings to level 10

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
i dunno - because... no good reason other than i've been 1st place in my pod in every event since i started in august 2020 (except riding the comet)

justified it to myself by the chests... 30 PEBs valued at 9 green each = 270 greens, plus throw in the gold and silver tokens, plus the 20 green reward... the rest of the overhead compensated by some XP and pax moved, maybe a star or two for the flights

i've spent 500 green on worse... like speeding up game center buildings to level 10
What level are you?
The groups are rather easy when you are lower level - once you hit L80 (or L70/71), the leagues become far more difficult. The rewards are nice, but in most cases I don’t bother fighting for top. There are other ways to earn QLs, PEBs and tokens which have a guaranteed (subject to RNG) return on investment.

But I can accept we all get our enjoyment in different ways.

What level are you?
The groups are rather easy when you are lower level - once you hit L80 (or L70/71), the leagues become far more difficult. The rewards are nice, but in most cases I don’t bother fighting for top. There are other ways to earn QLs, PEBs and tokens which have a guaranteed (subject to RNG) return on investment.

But I can accept we all get our enjoyment in different ways.
i just got level 76 and my 13th stand

Top Bottom