Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NO UPDATE FOR WINDOWS

D

Deleted member 5399

S
This is annoying. I have a supporting game on Android which can gift F20 before the upgrade. I upgraded that game knowing it would lose that gift but I assumed that same upgrade on windows would bring F20 back to my windows game. Now, neither of my game can gift F20. So sad.

Still haven't upgraded Windows yet, though so don't give up hope my friend.

D

Deleted member 5399

I am not completing the L1 Weather Station on my Android support games until Windows is updated so I can still send gifts to my main Windows game.
That would be beneficial to us neighbors too. Even with 4 games actively having neighbors, no guarantee I could have everything I might need.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
With the new update we can see parameters of the latest Super Buildings. Boy, I was shocked:
London Tower and Paris Tower 600 coins / 1 day, +25% coins, range 2.
Something as hard to get as the Moon is a mere coin booster!
I thought it would give a Super Mystery Bonus a day, nothing less. :LOL:
Paul Bunyan Statue 200 coins / 1 day, +5% coins, range 5.
Cloud Castle 150 pass / 1 day, +5% pass, range 5.
Pathetic prizes with pathetic properties.
What a joke! :meh:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
With the new update we can see parameters of the latest Super Buildings. Boy, I was shocked:
London Tower and Paris Tower 600 coins / 1 day, +25% coins, range 2.
Something as hard to get as the Moon is a mere coin booster!
I thought it would give a Super Mystery Bonus a day, nothing less. :LOL:
Paul Bunyan Statue 200 coins / 1 day, +5% coins, range 5.
Cloud Castle 150 pass / 1 day, +5% pass, range 5.
Pathetic prizes with pathetic properties.
What a joke! :meh:

It's a good thing, then, that you don't have to get any of them to progress through the game, isn't it?
It's your personal achievement if you go after them — and that's the value you get from it.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
It's a good thing, then, that you don't have to get any of them to progress through the game, isn't it?
It's your personal achievement if you go after them — and that's the value you get from it.
Wouldn't it be logical to make a valuable powerful prize building for the hardest quest in the game?
No free super power-ups? Okay! Let it be a truly unique booster!
For example: London Tower 400 coins / 1hr + 200% coins range 5. No big deal but now it looks serious!
Eiffel Tower + 100% pass range 5. That's a really nice booster, isn't it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom