Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Black Wraiths?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I tried it allready a while ago, and i got more blackies than one day...
But its not after 5 white... sometimes it is, but most of the time im just clicking all the white away and than wait...

I just got my 2nd today

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Ok, I’m going to try out the method of Deidei. Maybe I have more luck.
Because when I activate the Crystal Ball I collect 3 items from 20 planes (so not much)in those 12 minutes, so I must use every time 4 Crystal Ball’s to collect 1 Soul Net (which gives me sometimes only black Wraith) . Very frustrating :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
so far i've banished 58 BWs. saving the last two until i get the stars from the flights. two days ago, i was worried because i wasn't getting any amulet to complete the collection for the soul net.. but now i still have 3 to spare. for the aerosols, i got most from neighbors' BWs and from the delta and jumbo flights..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
hello
i try the method of : click on every White Phanton, only for get the Black Wraiths
and it work :)
i get 2 Black Wraiths without any net in one hour, 19 left

i had only one problem i finish all my aerosol cans,
and i need to wait to get more of them before continue

yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Looks like I am going to finish this mission... Just got copper wire from my buildings - last item for the seal!
I have more then enough Net Souls, but need 8 more aerosols.

BTW 100% method to get BW is to convert white one. Here is how: draw a pentagram sign around WB and wait ;).
The trick is to keep WB exactly in the center of the pentagram while drawing.... :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Something I noticed was when I was using my Crystal Ball landing ghost planes more black wraiths popped up. I got 2 random BW using my Crystal Ball. Usually you are focussing on catching as many of these bastards as possible (using the neighbour switch method of course) so you are not looking around your airport. Now I was lucky they popped up at the bottom of my airport side so I could spot them.

It makes sense as during the switch the white phantoms change position, so the chance of new BW's spawning increases too.

I haven't tested it again to see if I was just lucky, (these 12 minutes kill my battery) but it could be useful! :)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
no luck for me. I banished 30 WB and not one BW appeared!!
and when I use my soul nets now, I get only 1 BW instead of 2.
So I think that I will not finish this one.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2

I posted in the mission thread but my suggestion is as follows.
1) When you are able to visit/tap your neighbours, activate a Soul Net.
2) Go to your neighbours and tap/zap their Black Wraiths.
Not only should you get some items for the Witch's Costume Collection, they do drop, Bright Lanterns and Aerosols. You should be able to visit up to 6 neighbours with one Soul Net.
Alternative.
1) As above
2) Wait until your 2 Black Wraiths appear on your city, generally at the 4 and 2 minute coutdown, zap as required
3) Only AFTER the second Black Wraith, visit your neighbours and zap their Black Wraiths. You may be able to visit 2 neighbours.
I get most of my Aerosols from my neighbours Black Wraiths, currently have over 20 of them after a weekend of doing this.

@Blackcloud's advice is the best advice for this mission! Black Wraiths stopped showing up in my own city no matter how many I zapped with bright lanterns. Worse than that, aerosols began to drop rarely no matter how many flights or locations I flew to. Only by activating a Soul Net, zapping the 2 BW in my own city then rushing over to neighbors was I able to start gaining again because of the drop rate of aerosols at my neighbors. An added bonus of this method was completing the witch's costume several times to gain more Halloween shops. Now that I have a means to supplying myself with aerosols by continuing this method, I have hopes again of completing this mission. Thanks Blackcloud!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Pilot2 You are most welcome.(y)
I too believed this was a near impossible mission at the start as there was s many steps to go through. Now I basically completed it but hanging on until the last to get more stars and more collections.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
The mission it self is not too hard (except I still cant visit neighbours to get BWs etc....) . Worst is getting all the damn beacons, the flights need 201 beacons for the Delta and the Jumbo missions.
Short of flashlights, aerosols and beacons......

Top Bottom