Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Black Wraiths?

Device
  1. Android
Use a Soul Net (it will be active for 6 minutes). The ghost should disappear. When the timer reaches about 3:45 a black wraith should appear around your airport. A second black wraith appears about the time the timer reaches 2:00.

It's important to not visit neighbors during this time and also to have some aerosols on hand (need one to abolish each black wraith).

good luck,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I did not receive my "organic" Black Wraith today. I used to get it daily but not this time.:(
Need to use the Soul Net to get my remaining 40 for the quest.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I did not receive my "organic" Black Wraith today. I used to get it daily but not this time.:(
Need to use the Soul Net to get my remaining 40 for the quest.

Ditto here... My normal wraiths became unnormal and are just staying away :-(
I need 12 more wraiths... So thats not the problem for me! Only the droprate from the buildings.... Omg what a useless crap is that!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I think I would be fine to get the necessary number of Black Wraiths to appear sing the soul nets which are easy to get with the Crystal Ball active. My challenge is collecting enough Aerosols to banish them all. Does anyone have any tips to how to get more Aerosols?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I think I would be fine to get the necessary number of Black Wraiths to appear sing the soul nets which are easy to get with the Crystal Ball active. My challenge is collecting enough Aerosols to banish them all. Does anyone have any tips to how to get more Aerosols?
I posted in the mission thread but my suggestion is as follows.
1) When you are able to visit/tap your neighbours, activate a Soul Net.
2) Go to your neighbours and tap/zap their Black Wraiths.
Not only should you get some items for the Witch's Costume Collection, they do drop, Bright Lanterns and Aerosols. You should be able to visit up to 6 neighbours with one Soul Net.
Alternative.
1) As above
2) Wait until your 2 Black Wraiths appear on your city, generally at the 4 and 2 minute coutdown, zap as required
3) Only AFTER the second Black Wraith, visit your neighbours and zap their Black Wraiths. You may be able to visit 2 neighbours.
I get most of my Aerosols from my neighbours Black Wraiths, currently have over 20 of them after a weekend of doing this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Thanks Blackcloud. I think I will have to spend some concerted time building up first my soul nets (I have 9 currently) and then build up the aerosols as you suggest. I did that earlier today and managed to get about 4 more Aerosols so I theoretically should be able to banish about 4 wraiths a day which is enough for me to finish the quest.
Now I just need to complete the seal collection. I have 3 of the 5 items and the drop rate is appalling.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avuihwb
Username
Anderius
Hi, just wondering if anybody got a drop from a white ghost? Ive been wasting them for four days but didnt recieve anything whatsoever.. :)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i have 7 of the 14 soul nets i think i will need to collect all the wraiths i need. I'm more interested in collecting aerosol cans. do some flights have better drop rates then others? i've collected all the stars of the two shorter flights so far with very few aerosol cans dropping

I have 6 aerosol cans in stock and have banished 28 black wraths by following Blackcloud's method outlined above.

I have never experienced a shortage of aerosol cans , so this is probably due to the 2 jumbos I have exclusively for the Windsor flights, as well as banishing black wraths in your neighbours' airports.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
This is how GIS are trying to make us spend real money...

If you use a soul net (from your collection) all the white ghosts disappear and then a single black wraith makes two appearances at the indicated time by Blackcloud

If you buy a soul net (with greens) you get 5 black wraths in your airport immediately...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
The soul net bonus is so tricky to use..
no specific or clear time he will appear
the black wraiths never showed up even I've activated the bonus and never left my city.. experienced this many times :-\

So far, I've banished 26 BW..

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Ok tried the 'method'. It works but the 5 wraiths you get when visiting neighbours does not affect your totals collected... duh...i was having a blonde moment. it does say wraiths you collect from 'your' airport. However I did collect several items for the witch's clothes collection. 28 wraiths still to go

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
The soul net bonus is so tricky to use..
no specific or clear time he will appear
the black wraiths never showed up even I've activated the bonus and never left my city.. experienced this many times :-\

So far, I've banished 26 BW..
Most of the time it works, as described in #10 message by Blackcloud.
I have only 20 BW, but yesterday I got 4-th item for the seal collection (from the Halloween Shop at the Bali Hi city)!
Does anybody finish the seal collection?

Top Bottom