Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Alliance Mission?

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
UPDATE: Alliance mission for Windows is working now.
Earlier in the morning I saw the Alliance Mission tab. But at that time it wasn't active. Tapping on the tab popped up a message-"Alliance mission not available now, check back later." Later on I reopened the game and found, that "Tab" wasn't even available on the main screen.
Well, seen in the forum, many players r taking part in the alliance mission.
Anyone else having such issue?

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It is showing up on windows in flight view but not telling you what the task is.

My alliance task is to fly to Yekaterinburg, for how many flights or what else I do not know.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
It is showing up on windows in flight view but not telling you what the task is.

My alliance task is to fly to Yekaterinburg, for how many flights or what else I do not know.

hmmmm, scrolling through my flight view, I found this:

alliance goal.jpg

Clicking on the golden paper doesn't do anything.
Does anybody know what the 00M 00S behind it means and how to find out more about what our goal is?

View attachment 7444

Does anybody know what the 00M 00S behind it means and how to find out more about what our goal is?
I did too and I noticed I don't have any alliance flights on my list that I don't have access to. My highest destination (I can fly to) is New York on delta and my highest alliance destination (total) is Vilnuis.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Maybe someone who can see his alliance goals on his platform could post a screenshot for the poor windows users who can't see anything so that we can at least guess what the golden papers next to some destinations might signify? And if someone knows what the timing on it means, please enlighten us as well. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've started my first flight there:

fortaleza.jpg

but nothing shows in the hours and minutes on the flights list so far, probably when it returned. Too bad there is no explanation of how this is supposed to work.

fortaleza2.jpg

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

View attachment 7444

00M 00S is a count down timer letting you know how long left to complete the task. It is the same as the daily mission counter except it will start with 7 days 00m 00S.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
00M 00S is a count down timer letting you know how long left to complete the task. It is the same as the daily mission counter except it will start with 7 days 00m 00S.

Thanks for the explanation. Since it only shows 00M 00S, that may be the reason why on windows the alliance task isn't showing. If the time has run up already due to some bug, it would not make any sense to show what the task was in the first place.

Top Bottom