Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newbie mistake regarding neighbors

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
These pictures show the items needed for the flight destination. Usually, these gifts will not be rejected by active friends, and they will be returned politely.
You can also give related items according to the game level of your neighbors, because you will also need them.
Because of these items, as the game time goes on and the game level improves, there are more and more airports that can fly. The number of these flying consumables is astronomical.
Thanks kindly for that. Greatly appreciated!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Thanks kindly for that. Greatly appreciated!

If you want to be good neighbor, better to send items according to their game name (or F20 if your level is not high enough to send high-level flight items). If you send random gifts, it won't work for most forum members.

So maybe you can start putting items you need in your game name too.

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
If you want to be good neighbor, better to send items according to their game name (or F20 if your level is not high enough to send high-level flight items). If you send random gifts, it won't work for most forum members.

So maybe you can start putting items you need in your game name too.
Thanks for that, VdW9. I assume you mean what they have listed in their signatures? - "Game Name". For non-forum member neighbors I have randomly added, I guess it's best to send fuel, right?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Thanks for that, VdW9. I assume you mean what they have listed in their signatures? - "Game Name". For non-forum member neighbors I have randomly added, I guess it's best to send fuel, right?

Signature is only available here in the forum, but not everyone updates the signature everyday.

Mostly, people just change their game name with something they need. For example, my game name is VdW_Gyroscop,F20. That means I need Gyroscope, and if you can’t send Gyroscope, pls send F20.

I changed my Game name more often because it’s easier to manage. Sometimes, I put for example, VdW_EP, Lol. That means I need Earplugs the most, then Lollipop. If you can’t send both (bc your game level is not high enough), then F20 is your best bet that will mostly always be appreciated.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Signature is only available here in the forum, but not everyone updates the signature everyday.

Mostly, people just change their game name with something they need. For example, my game name is VdW_Gyroscop,F20. That means I need Gyroscope, and if you can’t send Gyroscope, pls send F20.

I changed my Game name more often because it’s easier to manage. Sometimes, I put for example, VdW_EP, Lol. That means I need Earplugs the most, then Lollipop. If you can’t send both (bc your game level is not high enough), then F20 is your best bet that will mostly always be appreciated.
Oh, I see. Slowly learning more, appreciate it. I'll make sure to send ya some fuel.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Oh, I see. Slowly learning more, appreciate it. I'll make sure to send ya some fuel.

Also, maybe you can start doing it too. Bc normally, I’ll prioritize people who send me what I ask in my game name, and then I’ll send some more to people who also have some “item needs” in their game name.

Usually, the game name F20 will be accepted and given back. In most cases, the level is similar and F20 will also be accepted.
Because most of my neighbors have the same level of game as me, and the star sector, such as those over 70, usually seems to put that one that doesn't need anything, maybe they don't lack active neighbors.:sleep:
Because of my current level of play, it is impossible to harvest enough coins to expand the land, expand the city scale and land in the factory area, but there are still many routes that can obtain stars that are basically needed
Spare Propeller Flight Catering.......................
Although there were a lot of reserves in the past, they were still being used up very fast.

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Usually, the game name F20 will be accepted and given back. In most cases, the level is similar and F20 will also be accepted.
Because most of my neighbors have the same level of game as me, and the star sector, such as those over 70, usually seems to put that one that doesn't need anything, maybe they don't lack active neighbors.:sleep:
Because of my current level of play, it is impossible to harvest enough coins to expand the land, expand the city scale and land in the factory area, but there are still many routes that can obtain stars that are basically needed
Spare Propeller Flight Catering.......................
Although there were a lot of reserves in the past, they were still being used up very fast.
As I may have stated previously, I really enjoy this game but there's much to learn. It really is a journey..

As I may have stated previously, I really enjoy this game but there's much to learn. It really is a journey..
This game can attract a lot of people. I know that some users like to fly with their good friends and neighbors to form alliances and work hard to achieve the achievements of the alliance;
I was struggling with flying and adventure in the game; I was attracted by the various collectibles in the game. . . . . . .
Let's work together for our dreams

Top Bottom