Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newbie mistake regarding neighbors

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Okay, I started this game 3 days before discovering this forum. That means I've gone and made some typical newbie mistakes like just adding all neighbors randomly. I now have 30. Although I've now read the guides for us "junior pilots", I must admit to being still in the dark with -HOW to decide who to add, moreover, HOW to do so. This includes HOW do I know what to give my neighbors as I do not see any requests when I visit them.

Should I simply add neighbors from this forum only?
I'm happy to gift to members here, but I'm only on level 17.
There's a lot going on in this game, hope to have it worked out so I can assist other newcomers. Thanks for this forum!
Charles

Welcome to the forum. 3 days is quick to find us, most of us took a lot longer!

Neighbours are complicated, there are good non forum members and bad ones, same as the neighbours from here. Someone has started a post on here looking for neighbours. Put a word in there that you are looking and you’ll be able to identify different games.
Read, read, read.. there is a section of guides in the Capt Rollins guide section that can help explain what not to do! And what to do.... have fun..

Madge

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Welcome to the forum. 3 days is quick to find us, most of us took a lot longer!

Neighbours are complicated, there are good non forum members and bad ones, same as the neighbours from here. Someone has started a post on here looking for neighbours. Put a word in there that you are looking and you’ll be able to identify different games.
Read, read, read.. there is a section of guides in the Capt Rollins guide section that can help explain what not to do! And what to do.... have fun..

Madge
Thanks for your input, Madge. Lots to read over the next day or so. Take care.

Okay, I started this game 3 days before discovering this forum. That means I've gone and made some typical newbie mistakes like just adding all neighbors randomly. I now have 30. Although I've now read the guides for us "junior pilots", I must admit to being still in the dark with -HOW to decide who to add, moreover, HOW to do so. This includes HOW do I know what to give my neighbors as I do not see any requests when I visit them.

There's a lot going on in this game, hope to have it worked out so I can assist other newcomers. Thanks for this forum!
Charles
It doesn't seem so complicated. when visiting neighbors, look at the number and model of their planes, and then send the corresponding gifts. for example,
level 20 usually requires extra fuel barrel landing mirrors, and level 30-50 usually requires items needed by F20 or flight destinations, such as additional radar, etc.
of course, these items will also be needed when you grow up slowly.
I packed 100 spare propellers and more than 90 aviation meals before I had an eagle plane.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Charles
With neighbours, it depends what you are after. At low levels, the general rule of thumb is the more, the better.
However, when you come to doing space launches, non forum players don’t follow the same etiquette as us lot. In that people will over spend to overtake and hijack your launches. This is something you’ll need to be aware of later down the line. Of course this can be avoided by making sure you secure you launch position (half max required fuel +360) - don’t worry about this too much now, it will make sense later down the line.
Many players here will only accept forum members, as they won’t hijack launches, and generally gift what is asked for.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
With neighbours, it depends what you are after. At low levels, the general rule of thumb is the more, the better.
However, when you come to doing space launches, non forum players don’t follow the same etiquette as us lot. In that people will over spend to overtake and hijack your launches. This is something you’ll need to be aware of later down the line. Of course this can be avoided by making sure you secure you launch position (half max required fuel +360) - don’t worry about this too much now, it will make sense later down the line.
Many players here will only accept forum members, as they won’t hijack launches, and generally gift what is asked for.
Thank you, Barkmi4, appreciate your input and advice. Things are starting to sink in. :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I know I'm missing the obvious but HOW do I see what neighbors need most that are not on this forum? I cannot see what plane types they have either? I received an important gift I needed today but unsure what best to return - or perhaps it's just pot luck? Thanks.
If they haven't got it in their in-game name, it's pot luck.
See this thread for common shorthand for items:

i.e. F20 = fuel 20, EP = Earplugs and so on.

Mike

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
If they haven't got it in their in-game name, it's pot luck.
See this thread for common shorthand for items:

i.e. F20 = fuel 20, EP = Earplugs and so on.

Mike
I think it's finally sunk in. Appreciate your help, there's so much going on in this game but I like it. :)

Charles
you can send invites to my games, see signatures friend codes

Well, that makes sense. I'll check that. Thank you kindly. Take care..
These pictures show the items needed for the flight destination. Usually, these gifts will not be rejected by active friends, and they will be returned politely.
You can also give related items according to the game level of your neighbors, because you will also need them.
Because of these items, as the game time goes on and the game level improves, there are more and more airports that can fly. The number of these flying consumables is astronomical.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020_0107_065038.png
    Screenshot_2020_0107_065038.png
    961.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2020_0107_065058.png
    Screenshot_2020_0107_065058.png
    793.8 KB · Views: 155
These pictures show the items needed for the flight destination. Usually, these gifts will not be rejected by active friends, and they will be returned politely.
That depends if they already have 100 when they go straight in the bin! More likely to gain friends and keep them if you go by what’s in the game name or F20.

Top Bottom