Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Has anyone completed the quest (I mean hit the complete button)? What happens to the buildings, destinations, etc? Also for iOS players, do buildings stay OK on the airport side? Or do we have to put them in city side?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
The destinations disappear and all the buildings give ordinarypassengers. I've stored almost all the buildings as they consume lots of electricity

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
After having completed the quest what do you plan to do with these buildings ? They are so many and they need population etc.
I haven't hit the complete button because I hope to be able to get two more stars, but I have been thinking about all these buildings.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Kept them on my airport side. Plenty of passengers at virtually zero real cost if you have the airport land. If you couldnt build them on the airport side then you could store most if not all of them in the inventory, although the carriage workshop producing 40 passengers eveynfour hours is probably worth keeping full time.

Electricity and population currently are not limiting factors for me at least. If you invest in land you can puchase Tesla stations to put on airport side, and put a lot of population increasing buildings such as reward buildings or grand hotel or if you have the land on the airport you can put a lot of coal power plants to keep both the population and energy under control.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi, did you get an answer? I was wondering about that as well.
@diwata
I believe they do count. I flew to romantic destinations only for a number of days and my alliance passenger count did increase. My numbers were not very high because I was flying to three-star the smaller planes that took fewer Romantic Passengers.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hmm 0/3 on "Riding The Carriage". Have 6 of them but there are not working well for me ;-) 2 days and 22 hours left...
@Bram
I had luck with the Spy Glass bonus, timing it so I could get two drops from each of six buildings during the bonus period. I set a timer to remind me.
Cheers,
Tom

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
@diwata
I believe they do count. I flew to romantic destinations only for a number of days and my alliance passenger count did increase. My numbers were not very high because I was flying to three-star the smaller planes that took fewer Romantic Passengers.
Cheers,
Tom
They do count.

Anytime you want real time reporting on your alliance progress go visit someone else's airport, like an alliance mate, then pull up the alliance screen with the member counts. Do this, then land a romantic passenger plane and do another airport visit. When you come back a look again, you'll see the romantic plane's passenger load has been added to your total.

Also supporting what Greensmith said, thanks as always for your info, I had been patiently waiting for carriage drops getting maybe one or two a day. I finally used a Spyglass today and the fountain turned on. I had five or six drops in my first two passes four hours apart.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I'll 3rd @greensmith and @Eric The Great with saying I had completed 2/3 of the carriage workshop drops and have been waiting for the other (2) items to drop for the past few days, I used a Spy Glass and within the first passing I got 3 items dropped from 5 CWs, 2 of which were what I was looking for. Have time for more clicks within the Spy Glass so will report what that drops aswell.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Is there a way to get the Together Forever bonus? There are only 2 days for the quest and romantic passengers are very rare. I guess my city is not very romantic. :confused:

Top Bottom