Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update with new levels!

Device
  1. Android
Finally a new update that goes beyond level 35! In my case I immediately cleared level 36 to 40 because I have a huge amount of experience points.

New flights go to: Seattle, Santiago, Montreal, Vladivostok and Cape Town.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Great! Thanks for the heads up. I will backup data before installing the update. Having some new levels (and quests/missions/destinations) sounds like fun; but, the possibility of more bugs/glitches always makes me nervous.

Has anyone else found anything new with the update?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Yep. Level 40 in 5 minutes for me too, and I still can't see anyone's updated usernames. :-( Still, nice to have a new mission nonetheless.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Straight jump to level 40.... sweet...

A Five Star Hotel (you need to complete a series of missions, build a travel Agency, visit flower shope, build country house, etc...) then it is unlocked...

Cost 3100, 2x2, 158 coins per 18hrs - construction 48hrs (1900 coins to speedup)

also new destinations and new collections have been added... info to follow...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
You can get the Fish Market by completing the Big Catch collection.

Looks cool, never really actively flew with more than 1 Jumbo, looks like I will have to build some more houses on the unexpected new land expansion that comes tomorrow :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
I just added 6 seafood rest to my airport if anyone needs them to collect the 4 lobsters for the mission. Upon searching around I didn't see many neighbors that had them in their airport. Happy clicking to those that need

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have 2 Seafood Restaurants at my airport.
A update on my situation.
Phone is dead....decidingwhat android phone to buy but if GIS or my AC backups do not restore my game I will be out of here.....:(
So everyone advice on a new phone will be welcome....leaning to HTC One X but it is not cheap.

Top Bottom