Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update with new levels!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Quick question on missions in general. Say you had 20 days to complete a mission, if I updated the game 10 days in would I have only 10 days to complete it or would it give me the full 20 days to complete? I only ask bcuz I read up on that bug fix for Alien Legacy building and I'm trying to prolong the update for as long as possible without compromising the mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
As far as i have discovered, the missions has a fixed final date. I started all over, and had only a few days to complete the santa mission. So i did´nt..

Ohhhh, interesting! Thanks! Just heard you get 1 green cash for every new level after 35. My alien legacy drops in 30 mins I'll probably update after that considering I need to use the 5 green cash towards the 50% land discount being offered for a short amount of time. Guess I answered my own question. Haha

went straight to level 40, was just getting through the jumbo destinations of old and have 4 jumbo's now, but i will never finish it now before i upgrade my phone in a couple of months, never mind, it will have been fun whilst it lasted

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
So is there a new mission with the update, or just additional places to fly? I'm not sure I want to update yet, as I am about to get an Alien Legacy, and would ike the drops for a while before the update. If there is no quest that has an end date, I'll probably wait.

Thoughts??????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
no quest.... and I am sure these destinations will remain...

So if you are not in a hurry to get to level 40 or get the stars... stick with the version you have as with the update AL only drops one item per click... not 20+ as before...

no end date or promo date... so nothing to worry about...

Device
  1. Android
update does not appear time critical, recommend not updating (specially if you want to collect more launch ready boxes)

hmmm.......was hoping the update would 'fix' my launch pad. Haven't been able to launch since the Santa update.

Oh well, at least I got 1 Alien Legacy before it got stuck and now I have more stars to obtain......sheez

Anyone want to buy 63 unopened launch ready boxes? I'll even throw in 6 PEB's..... :rolleyes:

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I've seen several neighbours with the Five Star Hotel already. How did you unlock it? I don't see any mission on the left of my screen with the name 'A thirst for more', do you first have to get all the missions which ask you to get an item from the new collections?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
brookeluke, can you elaborate please? What mission / collection did you complete to get the "family ticket"??
I seem to have missed out the Opera quest?
Yes. It was the opera lady in search of her daughter. Once done with them is when I received the family ticket. Each completion during this generated a decent amount of coin and xp (500 coin/300 XP) on average

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
I've seen several neighbours with the Five Star Hotel already. How did you unlock it? I don't see any mission on the left of my screen with the name 'A thirst for more', do you first have to get all the missions which ask you to get an item from the new collections?
"A thirst for more" is one of the missions along the way on the opera quest. You then have to build the hotel.

I had opera glasses on the left in my quest "circles" that was the easiest way for me to find this. It was dropping to the bottom of the list though. Try scrolling down on your list

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
brookeluke Thanks, so this is a series of missions that eventually lead to being able to build the hotel? A binocular sortish pictogram has led me to flying someone to Rome, and now I have to visit flower shops. Is this the one? I also had to build the museum after the update, but no following mission appeared.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
brookeluke Thanks, so this is a series of missions that eventually lead to being able to build the hotel? A binocular sortish pictogram has led me to flying someone to Rome, and now I have to visit flower shops. Is this the one? I also had to build the museum after the update, but no following mission appeared.
Yes.....you are on your path to a family ticket.....lol. use it wisely....haha

Top Bottom