Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I did have a new friend code until the restore. Maybe GI did something right this time!(y)
Congratulations on the restore steveowa I did not delete you, nor other neighbours with UFO in their names.
It seems that GI has a new process, my restoration was in early February this year when the Valentine Day quest was on.
GI did say they were looking at a new system to restore lost games for those with corrupted files or new devices. It seems they have successfully implemented this.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I got a restore code from GI this morning and it restored a different city. Different size, layout, buildings. It also did not give me back my millions of coins I could use to upgrade with the new update or my green bills I bought.

The negatives of the restore were:
Lost currency
Lost expansions
Lost buildings (all my space buildings gone)

If I didn't want my greeies and space buildings I could have just started over. WTF

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
The latest "go fuck yourself" from GI:

Veronika, Jul 01 16:21 (MSK):
Thank you for letting me know of the result!
As far as I understand the given code failed to recover your game progress. In this case we can give you a coupon which will restore your experience level, stars and provide you with the amount of game currency which will let you to build up your city faster. Please, note that no special buildings can be recovered.
Another option I would like you to consider is to start the game over and get all your purchased game currency transferred to your new account.
To receive a coupon and restore a part of your game progress or get your purchases transferred to your new game please gather the necessary information about your game, uninstall the application completely from the device, restart the device, install the game from Google Play again, reach level 5 and the Sociality button will be available to you again.
After that please send me the following details:
1) Your new friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.2) Your Google order number.
You can find your receipt and order number by logging into checkout.google.com or wallet.google.com (what is applicable) with the account you used to make the purchase. Once you have found the order in question, please send us the Google order number, the date and amount of payment.
3) Your game level, stars, the amount of coins and banknotes you had in the previous game and the total cost of your airport city.
Looking forward to your response!

I'm wondering if I can keep the city I have and just get reimbursed for my pruchases. I'm not sure how I am supposed to determine the value of my previous city. It was mostly special buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hello !

Since 1 month, I can't play ... so, this is GI's answer after a last request ... I think I must wait for a new update.

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Eugene and I will be the one to assist you in resolving the matter reported.
I should inform you that for the time being we are unable to restore your game progress or in-game currency after reinstall/progress loss. Our engineers are already working on such an option and hope we will introduce it soon.
However, if you made any Google purchases to your previous game we would be glad to transfer them to your new account. If you want any of your purchases to be reapplied to your new game, please provide me with the following information:
- Your Google order number.
You can find your receipt and order number by logging into checkout.google.com or wallet.google.com (what is applicable) with the account you used to make the purchase.
Should you come across any difficulties or additional questions while submitting information requested, feel free to contact me any time. It will be my pleasure to assist you!
Sincerely,
Eugene Krylov
Your Support Team

I would like to report that I have gone through the reinstall and recovery process, just got my receovery code this morning, and it seems my game has been recovered to where I was a month ago successfully. Hope it will stay that way. The only difference is I have a new gift list with all non-flight items changed, it now contains some hard to get items (at least they were very hard to get before, maybe people with a recovered game all have them now) such as Fuel (20), Sandbag, and Spaceship Launch Console. I am trying to sort through everything and get myself familiar with my game again, hopefully will be back to normal in the next day or two.

For everybody else still canont open the game, I am thinking some game files have been corrupted already and those files canont be fixed/repaired with the game version updates (if GI is still working on the next update) as we have seen for the last two updates after 1.96. So I guess unless you reinstall the game, you won't be able to get into your game again. Recovery process is definitely risky as we have seen some members didn't get their game back to the correct level/stage, it is up to each of us to try our luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4cf557
Username
Skyhigh (please send me PM if you added me so I can find your request in the game)
I'm back in the game,
After 3 attempts the code worked.
First I got a game from another player.
Second I got a empty game.
Now I'm back on track.

starting to build lvl 7 buildings.

Greetings skyhigh

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Just got paroled!

The good folk at GI have given me a pass after their re-education camp!

So what have I missed in the month I've been away apart from crop circles?

Welcome back

You missed the Land of Opportunity Quest for gift shops and the white House.

there are three ongoing quests which you can get the maps from Duke Crockers ship for coins and greenies.

they are Aztec quest, Stonehenge, Ancient Greece.

These are timed quests but there is no time limit to complete.

Aztec quest uses Jets.

Stonehenge uses Deltas and Powerful Deltas

Ancience Greece Uses Jumbo I believe as I have not gotten to that quest.

Top Bottom