Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i check in once a day to see if the game has been fixed yet or if there is a solution i don't know about but honestly i think i have lost interest. my neice and i are getting stuck into storm8 games

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Unless the bugs on the start of the quest I finished it:) In the last hour I even got my final collection to receive th Crop Circle, yeaah. Cost me about 15 barrels of 50 fuel..

I definetly would made it without using additional fuel if the bugs didn't occur. And for now, I need more space :p

S

Sorumbas

Hi Long, i still receiving no answer or the copy paste. :(
There is a way to recover the game but u need to uninstall and wait for the recovery code, Donclyde and Cosmic Blue can help u a little bit on this matter. They have lost their games and got them back.
s8s, congrat to u and to all that managed. It was really difcult.

melony, i hope that u will soon come back ;).

I understand how the reinstall works (you uninstall the game, install from Google Play again, and then send GI the new friend code, and then wait for them to send you a recovery code), however if they are not able to fix the issue or they never planed to fix it, they shouldn't have kept telling us wait for the new update for almost 4 weeks. Now, 4 weeks later, they say reinstall is the "solution"! :mad:

S

Sorumbas

I understand how the reinstall works (you uninstall the game, install from Google Play again, and then send GI the new friend code, and then wait for them to send you a recovery code), however if they are not able to fix the issue or they never planed to fix it, they shouldn't have kept telling us wait for the new update for almost 4 weeks. Now, 4 weeks later, they say reinstall is the "solution"! :mad:

This is GI support, i´m really dispointed with it. U r right that they should have informed about it. I still don´t know what r the disadvantages(items in warehouse, collections ...) of recovering a game and why they try not to use this method.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
This is GI support, i´m really dispointed with it. U r right that they should have informed about it. I still don´t know what r the disadvantages(items in warehouse, collections ...) of recovering a game and why they try not to use this method.
Only known disadvantage is that your neighbours list is empty and you sometimes are not able to readd them to your new code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I'm not sure I want to continue the game, I had tons of special buildings but we have been burned so badly by GI. I put in a new ticket to try get my game restored. I'm guessing we will not get a round 2 to complete this mission.

New gift list.
You keep what is in your warehouse, coins, cash, planes etc.

What about the gifts you received (during the time you cannot open the game) but you have not accepted? Do they show up in your restored game? I bet there are hundreds gifts there as I have been receiving a lot of "you received a new gift" notifications everyday although I have not been able to open my game for 4 weeks now.

By the way, I asked the Yana why she kept telling me to wait for the new update since 4 weeks ago and then this week told me to uninstall and reinstall my game, I got another reply today from her saying I should wait for the update, and then the same copy/paste BS about they are working non stop....:confused: So I am not sure if there is a fix/update and/or whether it will fix the issue. At this time, I don't know if I should wait for the "update" or restore the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
What about the gifts you received (during the time you cannot open the game) but you have not accepted? Do they show up in your restored game? I bet there are hundreds gifts there as I have been receiving a lot of "you received a new gift" notifications everyday although I have not been able to open my game for 4 weeks now.

By the way, I asked the Yana why she kept telling me to wait for the new update since 4 weeks ago and then this week told me to uninstall and reinstall my game, I got another reply today from her saying I should wait for the update, and then the same copy/paste BS about they are working non stop....:confused: So I am not sure if there is a fix/update and/or whether it will fix the issue. At this time, I don't know if I should wait for the "update" or restore the game.
As I noted yesterday, I uninstalled and the reinstalled. Today I got my restore number from Veronika and I am back at my original level, had close to 200 gifts waiting for me. I do have some items that changed, did not keep any of the gifts from the new game I started, they changed to other items from that group (i.e. new gam I had the inclusive bracelet, that changed to shampoo on the restore). I had many visitors to my city that I collected on. I still have my original friends, so for those who stuck with me and didn't delete my DIA game, I thank you. Missed out on half the UFO challenge, so never got close to completing it. Now back to trying to be a good friend to those who need help. :) I only wish they had told us this prior to me losing 2 1/2 weeks. :arghh:

As I noted yesterday, I uninstalled and the reinstalled. Today I got my restore number from Veronika and I am back at my original level, had close to 200 gifts waiting for me. I do have some items that changed, did not keep any of the gifts from the new game I started, they changed to other items from that group (i.e. new gam I had the inclusive bracelet, that changed to shampoo on the restore). I had many visitors to my city that I collected on. I still have my original friends, so for those who stuck with me and didn't delete my DIA game, I thank you. Missed out on half the UFO challenge, so never got close to completing it. Now back to trying to be a good friend to those who need help. :) I only wish they had told us this prior to me losing 2 1/2 weeks. :arghh:

Thanks for sharing the info. So are you saying that your restored game kept your origianl friend code? Otherwise you would have no neighbor in your neighbor list. I believe what people have reported is you would have an empty neighbor list after you restore your game becuase you have a new friend code now. Here is what Blackcloud said yesterday:

Only known disadvantage is that your neighbours list is empty and you sometimes are not able to readd them to your new code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Thanks for sharing the info. So are you saying that your restored game kept your origianl friend code? Otherwise you would have no neighbor in your neighbor list. I believe what people have reported is you would have an empty neighbor list after you restore your game becuase you have a new friend code now. Here is what Blackcloud said yesterday:
Long That is correct, I had a new code, but after restore I have my old code back and 240 neighbors. Update further, I played the game then shut it off and coming back in again I did have my gifts change again, now they are as Blackcloud said reverted to my new game before the restore (i.e. original game had do not disturb, new game had all-inclusive then after restore it switched to shampoo and now is back to all-inclusive bracelet). Hope that is not too confusing, but from my experience it has so far worked well.

Long That is correct, I had a new code, but after restore I have my old code back and 240 neighbors. Update further, I played the game then shut it off and coming back in again I did have my gifts change again, now they are as Blackcloud said reverted to my new game before the restore (i.e. original game had do not disturb, new game had all-inclusive then after restore it switched to shampoo and now is back to all-inclusive bracelet). Hope that is not too confusing, but from my experience it has so far worked well.

So did your friend code also revert back to the new code when you come back into the game? Means you have zero neighbors again now?

Long No, it is still my original, have the 240 neighbors and I have even exchanged gifts with my old neighbors.

Great to know, thanks steveowa! So what you described is different from most people reported, they all reported an empty neighbor list after a restore because a new friend code is assigned. I will confirm with GI and see if I can try this process.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Great to know, thanks steveowa! So what you described is different from most people reported, they all reported an empty neighbor list after a restore because a new friend code is assigned. I will confirm with GI and see if I can try this process.
I did have a new friend code until the restore. Maybe GI did something right this time!(y)

I did have a new friend code until the restore. Maybe GI did something right this time!(y)

It is amazing that GI can do something right, don't remember when was the last time (or if there was ever a time) anybody commented on GI did something right. But we should congratulate you since GI did it right for you! (y) So now it is up to the rest of us to try our luck...

Top Bottom